Chapter 1

"WAKE UP!"Jin yelled.Want to know I how I know that is him because some people (yoongI and namjoon)don't know how to wake up early,So Jin has to tell every time to wake them up.                                                  

Good thing a have soundproof room but soundproof enough.No wonder jin could hit those high notes.I went up to the mirror,my hair was messy,eh I still look handsome.Oh no I am turning into jin.A hand smacked my head.               

"ow Hyung what was that for?"I asked while rubbing my head.God he hits hard.No wonder namjoon couldn't walk for a week when jin was top😉.    

  "Oh no I am turning into jin"he said mocking me."Oh I said that out loud"I laugh nervously."Go take a shower and change"jin-hyung said.I went to my closet and searched for a pair of clothes.       

I found some and laid them down on the bed.I went up to the bathroom and closed the door.I removed my clothes,the shower was niced.I brush my teeth and got out of the shower with a towel around my waist.I picked up the clothing and Changed.

I picked up the clothing and Changed

"BREAKFAST!"Jin yelled.I walked down stairs and saw almost the whole group expect Taehyung."Hey guys where is Taehyung?"I asked.              

                                                       "Oh I think he is stool sleeping,can you wake him up please kookie?"Jin asked.I nodded,I made my walk to Taehyung room.I opened the door and saw Taehyung sleeping on his bed.                                              

Gosh this Hyung."yah alien wake up,we have to go eat and see our schedules"I said trying to wake him up.                                         That didn't work.I tried to wake him up again but I got pulled down with my head in Taehyung's chest instead.

"Mm no I want to sleep kookie"he said sleepily,hugging me like I am a kola.I pinched his nipples.He jump back from pain."Ow that hurts you know"he said."I know that's why I did it"I replied.     

"Jin-hyung said to go get ready and come downstairs to get breakfast,we have to go see or schedule,manger-nim said that some of us will have different schedules"I said. 

He nodded,I went downstairs and told the guys Taehyung will be coming in a few minutes.                 
                                                       A few minutes after Taehyung came,we ate break feast and started to drive to big hit to see our schedules."Hyung,hyung,hyung,hyung,hyung,hyung,hyung,hyung,hyung,hyung,thing,hyung,thing,hyung,hyung,hyung"this kid.

"TAEHYUNG!"Yoongi yelled."If you say that word again,I will end you"yoongi said angrily."Hyung"Taehyung you just made a big mistake."TAEH-"Yoongi got cut off.               

The car suddenly stop."Were here"manger-mom said."Your lucky"yoongi said scarily.Taehyung gulped,Taehyung grabbed on to my shoulder since he was scared of yoongi.      

We entered the building and went up to a room."Okay so know that you all here,we are going to be talking about your schedules"manger-nim said.We all sat down in a chair.