Love and Hate

I looked up and saw Anna hiding behind a bush. She was going to try to ambush me again, but this time while I was busy with my dragon, Toothless. Anna was constantly trying to mess with me, either ambushing me or just throwing in little jokes about me trying to get under my skin. So I thought up a little plan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suddenly saw hiccup jump up onto toothless' back and then he took flight. I only saw him for a few seconds then he disappeared. I looked around to find him in the sky, with no luck. little did I know he was right behind me getting ready to jump on me. But before he got the chance I turned around to head back before my cover was blown and when I saw him I screamed, which made him scream. When we finally stopped screaming we both just looked at each other then broke out laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really didn't expect Anna to turn around, but when she did, she screamed when she saw me, she caught me off gaurd so I screamed to. Then I realized that we both, in an attempt to scare each other, really only scared our selves. So I started laughing at myself and then at her, which got her to start laughing.

"Come on Anna, lets head back to the house. I don't take it you told anyone you were leaving, let alone where?"

She laughed awkwardly "Not really..."

"Elsa is probably worried sick" boy was I wrong. We went to the house and no one was there.

"Hello?" I called into the house. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Rapunzel she had a bag slung over her shoulder and looked ready to go somewhere.

"Where you going punzie?" Anna asked

" I'm running to the store real quick, turns out Jack forgot it was his turn before taking everyone out to the movies." Rapunzel replied not even realizing that Jack had done it on purpose to get out of going. "Well I should be gone for about an hour to two, so I'll see you guys later. Bye!"

"Bye" me and Anna said together. Then she left with her purple skirt ruffling behind her.

"Well, I'll be in my room." I said as I started walking up the stairs

"Uh ok."

I ploped down on my bed and was ready to relax when I heard Anna curse loudly. I ran down the stairs to make sure nothing was broken and saw her sitting on the floor surrounded by glass. She was so busy picking up the shards that she didn't even notice me. I realized then that her arm was bleeding.

"Anna?" She jumped at the sound of my voice

"What happened?" I said as I walked over to the cabinet where we kept our medical supplies and pulled out some bandages.

"Well I went to go get some water and since the rest of you are so tall, when rapunzel went through to clean out the cabinets, she moved the cups to the top row. So I went to go climb up and get one when I bumped into the cabinet and some of the cups came toppling down and I fell with them...." she said with her head low. I just sighed, Anna was always clumsy so this wasn't much of a surprise. I took the bandage and fixed Anna up. I exteded my hand to her and when I did Anna looked at me confused.

"I'm helping you up, you can't sit in glass all day, especially if you want me to help you clean it." at this she took my hand and I lifted her up from the glass and then walked with her to the couch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I was seated on the couch Hiccup turned and walked away to fetch the broom.

"Stupid clumsy Anna, always causing problems for other people." she muttered to herself. Hiccup walked back in with the broom in his hand.

"So the next time you need something from the top, ask one of us, okay?"

"Okay..." It felt like he was taking to me like I was a kid and it made me upset.

"So, What do you wanna talk about? "

"What?" the question had surprised me, since me and hiccup had never really talked before.

"Well I just figured It would take a little to clean this all up and then I would just stay out her with you, unless you don't want me to, but I think we would make better friends than enemies."