Ch. 7 I can finally see the light

Robotnik's POV

Her hair glows. How does her hair glow! WHY AM I TALKING TO MY SELF!!!!

"C'mon Robotnik we'er alive and proud. We cant delay."

...."Your hair glows!!!!! Why didnt you tell me this!?"

..... "I dont know well come on." And with that Amy ran into the woods not to far and left Robotnik lookin dumbfounded. "Typical girl."

As they walked its started getting dark. Amelia looked at the sky and sighed "The sky is very beuatiful."

"mmhmm." Robotnik says while looking up at the sky. "It truly is." He's says then looking at Amelia still looking at the sky while the moon shone in her face showin off her emerald eyes. Get it together Shady! your only doing it for the crown..

As about an hour went by the two set up camp and built a fire. Mostly robotnik made the fire and camp. Amelia helped.

"So Amelia. Umm why does your hair glow?"

"Oh! Its glows because, it.. glows.. because. ummm. To be honest i dont know."

"WHAT! You dont know why your hair glows."

As Robotnik says that he flinches and holds his hand. "Ow! D*mn it." he says under his breathe.

"OH! Your hand." amelia takes robotniks hand and looks at it. but then wraps her hair around it.

"Flower gleam and glow,

Let your power shine,

Make the clock reverse,

Bring back what once was mine.

Heal what has been hurt,

Change the fates design,

Save what has been lost,

Bring back what once was mine,

What once was mine."

Amelia unwraps it and it was healed.

"WOAH!" Robotnik shouted " This is just WHOA!"

After a couple mins of Amelia blushing, and Robotnik admiring his healed hand.

"Am i gonna get like super strength from this?"

Amelia shrugs. "I honestly dont know."

"OH." Robotnik says looking down.

"UMm i got something to tell you."

Amelia gives all her attention to Robotnik. "Yea what is it."

"Okay. *Breathes and eshales* dont laugh but my name isnt Robotnik."

Amelia raises her eye brow. "Its not."

"No its Shadow."

:Why did you tell me your name was Robotnik?"

"Because when I was younger all the little kids looked up to me, and there wa sa story about a mman named Robotnik who was a brave man, he stole from the rich and either gave it to the poor or had it for himself, He was awesome."

Amelia was smiling and calling him crazy.

"Well im going to go ot sleep."

"Alright goodnight Amelia."

"Goodnight Shaodw!"

ith that they bother went to sleep.

Authors not~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is crap i was at school when i was writting this.. and studying for finals..... 6th grade sucks but thankgod its almost over... anyways enjoy and have fun.. and it is not editited