Ch.3 Escapeing

Amy POV

As I was sulking and feeling bad for making Mother feel bad I heard something from downstairs. "What was that Lilly?" Lilly just shrugs her little shoulders and I just walk out my room to go and check. I gasp when I see two pair of white gloves coming into the tower but I take abrasive actions and grabs a pan and ready to wack anyone or anything from coming in. As I walk slowly to the creature climbing slowly in I pull back my weapon and right when the creature was standing and the last thing I heard it say was "Alone at last" that's when I broke and smacked the creature behind its head and knocked it out. "What is it?" Lilly went up to the mysterious beast and pokes it with her beak" Amy did the same thing with her weapon and lifted up the creatures lips, she did see fangs but they weren't scary fangs, and then she took a good look at the best face, she was shocked this beast looked nothing from scary. Then the mysterious good looking beast opened one eye. "EEK!" "BANG!!" she hit the beast once again.

~15 mins later~~~~

Amy tried hiding the thing in a closet which she failed several times. Till she gave up and just tied him up with her quils.

Shadow's POV

All I can remember was that I was in a tower and then blackness then I saw a beautiful girl for a split second.

"MOAN AND GROAN" "W-Where am I"   Amy sounding professional "Who are you?" "What!?" shadow said shocked " I said who are you?" Amy says while stepping out of the light.

This girl does look mighty fine and beautiful. "Listen honey if you let me go and have that crown in your hand ill leave and never come back" " Oh you mean this "Crown"!" "Yes that one right there" "I don't know Lilly should we give him this crown?" Lilly shakes her head no "I didn't want to do this but here comes the smoulder" shadow looks down and then makes puppy dogs eyes and tries to make amy give him the crown. But she just hits him with the skillet again "I think you broke my smoulder."

authors note~~~~

sorry this may not be long enough but im going to make a part two don't worry my lovelys.. I just had to rush this cuz im sick from school Monday - Thursday I gotta stay at home but im getting bunch of this makeup work so byesies