Her Theif His Princess (epilogue)

The queen of the land has gotten gravely sick!" said a court lady.

will she make it to the birth of my child?" said the king

Hopefully my lord." "But only time can tell."

As the king was told the news of his wife his queen has fallen gravely ill , he sent out a search party for a cure. During this event is happening a gift from the heavens fallen out of the sky, a Golden flower. It says in legend that this flower can make miracles , also make you younger forever. For this flower can save the queens life . The king issued that this flower must be brought to him for the life of a un born child and his queen are at risk. But no one knew were it was or were it landed but a women knew she was very old and wrinklely, she enjoyed jewels and beauty , but alas her apperance has changed. She knew how to use the flower for a better purpose she used the flower to make her younger, and keep it for her self forever, with just a simple song or spell she made her self young. She made a fatal mistake as she heard the knights coming her way searching for the flower, she left but covered the flower but her lantern hit the cover and it revealed the glowing flower.

" I found it !" "There it is!" ,knights called out.

They brought the flower to the doctors so they can make the medicine for the queen.

Successfully the child was born.

A beautiful baby hoglett with emerald green eyes , light bubble gum pink hair ,and a beautiful smile and baby laugh. The king and queen celebrated, And at the end of the night they issued that a lantern with the kingdoms crest on it be lifted in the air to celebrate the child's birth every year.

The white hedgehog with her husband a red hedgehog (king and queen) went to sleep with their child in her. crib meant for a princess(obviously) . But this story takes a turn of events when a  old White bat flies in and takes the child. Chaos broke out into the kingdom and search parties spread across the kingdom but came back unsuccessful. Deep down in the forest a tower built high off the ground held the child with the Bat and she made the child hers. what she knew the child must be hers is if her hair be cut, he hair will turn a darker pink and the power with die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Author's note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my Darlings enjoying my epilogue what ever

but anyway

queens details

shes a white hedgehog with Emerald green eyes and long white quills(hair)

king

a red hedgehog with Golden eyes, and two tah three bangs sticking out,

so i hope u enjoy this