Ch 6. Escape of the authorities

Hey sorry for the long wait. ..... i got some free time.... and yes i know i know the last chappy was super short.. and this is going to be in my own point of veiw.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

          As our little group was dancing and having a good Ol' time the authorities came in, the castles guards and commander.

"Were is he? Were is Robotnik!" The commander said the bar tender.

Amy's POV

Whats happening? Why did the music stop?

I start to ask myself as Robotnik then grabs my hand and we run to one of the barbarians in this place. He then opens a passage way for us to go thru. "Thank you." i kissed his cheek and he smiled and said hurry.

We then run in the tunnel like passage way and Robotnik grabs a torche and grabs my hand and we keep running.

"Roboynik whats going on?" I ask him "We gotta get out of here." He says while we keep running before we hear a horse and guards a distance behind us. "Robotnik! Slow down i cant keep up!" Robotnik stopped in his tracks and waited for me to catch up. "Why did we stop?" he then looks at me and picks me up. "Robotnik!?"

Shadow (Robotniks) POV

I picked Amelia up and started running as fast as i can. Getting away from the commander, the general, The prince of the Speed kingdom. 

"Hurry up!" Yelled one of his guards. 

We made is outside on the otherside to a conyon type water system. More like a dangerous log ride but ya know, more dangerous.

"You might as well stop running Robotnik. Its all down hill from here." Said a annoying blur's voice which i did not like.

I turned around with Rose still in my arms. "Well commando i think ill consider the offer but i got a promise to fulfill." With that i put Amy in a slide like thing and slid her down when after that i jumped in standing up and slid down after Amy.

Amy POV

First we're running and then next thing i know he picks me and up and then he starts running faster than before, Then im going down a log water system, like dafuq is going on.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" i scream at the top of my lungs and then i make it to the ground but the log water system broke and water went everywhere. That's when Robotnik grabbed my hand and we ran in a cave like thing. Then the entrance and exit caved in and we where trapped.

"Robotnik the water! I-Its coming in! WE'ER GONNA DROWN!!!!!!!" I panicked

"Rose calm down!" he said while trying to break free but he scrapped his hand after attempting to save us ad the water was coming in fast.

"Your hand!?" I exclaimed "It'll be okay alright." Then I got the idea "Can you keep a secret?!" I yelled with excitement "Yea sure we might die here anyways." after he said that I started to grab his injured hand and wrapped my hair around it and sang the song to heal it. but before I could finish the cave thing was filled and we were buried under water.

My HAIR STARTED TO GLOW! MY HAIR STARTED TO GLOW!  and my hair started to go through  a hole thingy and we started to climb thru.

We made a giant hole and we where safe.

"We made it!"       "Her hair glows"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUP LOVLYES I GOT FREEE TIME YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!