Ch.5 A walk in the woods

Hello my lovelys ... thnx to one very awesome comment I'm updateing... how exciting .. but I'm adding my own significant details oh la la.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow'. (Robotnik's) POV

So Amelia is her name. It's Quit cute. Wait. What! Am I falling for this girl, a girl who just tied me up in hair, has a lil evil minded blue bird, and a girl who is sniffing the grass."

Robotnik says while pointed at Amelia sniffing grass.

"This grass has a significant smell?" she says and I can't help but to chuckle.

She looks at me with a confused face.

I clear my throat "We should get going." She smiles and nods

"Alrighty Lets gooooo!!" Shes says in a singful high pitch voice and runs out.

Amy's pov

Man I cant believe im doing this. But I don't care right now im finally outside!.

As me and Robotnik walked in the woods we saw a horse. And this horse was looking at Robotnik like it wanted to rip him to shreds. Which im sure it does becuz its coming right at USSSS!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Amy and Robotnik run for their lives until Robotnik noticed a pub and grabbed Amy's arm and pulled her in. "Well be safe here." Hes says and every scoundrel in the pub took notice of Amy and Robotnik... ESPECIALLY Robotnik. One of the crooks grabbed ahold of Robotniks head and thru him across the room into another group of these fiends. "Alright guys.. hahah .. put me down." One of them come up to him with a poster and says is this you? Robotnik just said a simple no but when he covers the persons nose in the picture he freezes and everyone starts grabbing at him yelling The money will be mine!!!! But Amy had different intentions. "STOP ... STOP all of you.. I need him to take me to the lanterns... Its my dream to see them. Don't all of you have a dream?" Amy asked them and we just break to a musical number as usually in these Disney movies...

authors note....

Sorry for is being so short I just wanted to get this done and I just like rushed!!!!!!

but enjoy