CH. 2 a Theif at Work

In the Sunray kingdom live a king and queen

A White female hedgehog with golden eyes sits next to a baby crib meant for a princess baby girl. She cries. Her husband walks in a red male hedgehog with jade eyes embraces his wife, his queen. While this event was happening a theft was in progress.  On top the hall in which a tiara of the lost princess stays on a pedestal.

" Alright Knuckles you drop me down quietly while Espio watches for guards." "Wait you are going to share the money after this job right." Espio ask "Well I am wounded (he means he's offended) and why wouldn't I you guys are my best friends." Espio and knuckles just gives Shadow a you know why looks "Well then just drop me down and we can get this job done." "Fine but if you don't give us our share I swear ill." "Knuckles calm your self and concentrate" "Fine Espio" As Shadow was being dropped down a guard sneezed "ACHOO!!" "Bless you." "Thanks" ......... "Wait! Huh!" "HEY GET BACK HERE!!!" Then out trio of three theifs run ontop the roof tops and dodge soldiers and then make it to the bridge and run for their lives. As they run they make it to a dead end and soldiers right behind them not to close but also not to far. "Crud a dead end!" Knuckles freaks out  "Shadow their not to far behind I can here them" Espio exclaims "Alright calm it you two. hmm .. Knuckles stand against the wall and Espio get on his shoulders and ill climb up and then bring you guys up to." shadow says not till Espio exclaims "Give us the crown first." "What you don't trust me." Espio raises an eye brow "Fine here take it." Shadow hands Espio the tiara and Shadows plan commences. "Alright shadow hoist us up" Espio say "I'm sorry but" pulls out tiara "my hands are full" Espio checks his sack and than clenches his fist " SHADOW!!!!!" shadow starts to run and dodge soldiers and this one horse that's just chases him. "What wrong with this freaking horse." as he says running but when goes to hide he falls into a cave which he thought was a regular rock wall. But he saw a tower and he climbs it to hide but as he gets inside and pulls out the crown and says " Alone at last" he goes out cold.

 Authors note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hope you like this part ... and the reason I might know every detail of tangled is because my two little sisters made me watch it over and over with them and my three year old niece ..... lol .. but im going to now try to update frequently  ... good bye my lovelys , dears, honeys