Break Up

In case you haven't seen 2mooons yet highly recommend that you do its great series and like I said it's a short story that will get dirty, look at the top for the characters names and who plays them, will add more throughout the story as it. Hope you enjoy.

Little background Yo broke up with Pha cause he caught Pha in bed with Pring (she's in the series and was Pha's f**k buddy before he found Yo. Her picture is below) so they broke up with him, Ming (Yo BF) and Kit (Pha BF) broke up as well with Kit helping Pha follow Yo around to get back together he got pissed. Forth and Beam are still together but a little unsteady since Beam is paranoid that Forth might still be into Yo.

 Forth and Beam are still together but a little unsteady since Beam is paranoid that Forth might still be into Yo

Pha POV
💓💍Wifey💕💘
N'Yo I passed the test working hard on our future😊

Baby did you eat enough today? I saw you pick at your food.

Yo please answer the door please I swear I didn't sleep with her🙏

Yo 😓

Shorty💔

Yo-Yo😞😞😞

Leave him the fuck alone you broke his heart

For the past month I have done nothing but text and watch Yo making sure he's ok but he keeps ignoring my texts, Ming acts like a bodyguard toward him making sure I didn't get close to Yo again. Which unfortunately broke up Kit and Ming since Kit would spy for on him through Ming, but this time Yo was alone playing with his pink milk looking depressed this was my chance to talk to Yo again and make things right.

"N'Yo. Please don't leave we need to talk."

.....

"Yo I know you are right that you should be mad at me but believe me I have no idea what happened just you waking up and seeing her beside me and you standing there. I love you, I have loved you from the moment I saw you that has never changed, I swear I never cheated." I tried to hold his hands but Yo moved his hand away before I could grab it. He had that sad look on his face that I hate seeing he looks so defenseless, like he needed some one to come rescue him from the big bad Pha and I was his night and shining armor His only love. As Yo was getting up to leave.

"Yo please."

"Yo are you ok? why don't you stop bothering him, you are no longer together." Park came from behind me. Like hell you'll be his hero.

 Like hell you'll be his hero