Step-Brother

What could be worse than moving into new home, that home being of the guy that makes it hoppy to torture you on daily basis. Kao's new reality was this his mother married Pete father Pete the guy that seemed to take time out of his day to torture, hit and harass him every chance Pete can get. When his mother told him that she was getting married he didn't mind she had been lonely and her finding happiness made him happy and his new step-father was nice so how could Pete turn in to such a jerk.

The problems got weird when their parents went on honeymoon and the two boys were adjusting themselves to new family and ways. Which is hard t do with a guy that see's as a plague, he would sit on the couch he would leave, he would eat at the table he would leave and so on and so forth. Just when Kao thought it couldn't get weirder when he had his friend P'Sun over Kao couldn't take it anymore.

"P I thought that this picture would be best?"
"Kao you are so good at taking pictures it's hard to choose from them." Kao bowed his head in thank you and blushed at the compliment. They were talking more about the pictures until all of the sudden a book bag slammed on the table scaring both the men.

"what the fuck Pete? Why are you slamming your bag on the table can you not see us working here?"

"who said you can have people over at my house."

"guess what your selfish bastard I live here too and I can have people over now get lost don't get on my nerves."

"or what? Your weak little hand can't do anything to me."

PUNCH!!! "UG."

As Pete was about to attack him Sun got in the way. "both of you calm down I don't want to start fight here. I'll leave."

"No. we'll leave we can finish this at your house while Pete stays here and be the bastard and bully himself in the mirror instead of using me as his punching bag."

Sun and Pete leave while Kao looks on pissed rubbing his jaw it was a weak punch but there was still a sting, he looked on pissed as they left, he couldn't believe he let Pete one up on him. When Pete came home the next day having not Kao all day and not caring at all but enjoying not being bullied for once. Though when he got home and still didn't see Kao, he got worried and started calling around to call Kao's friends but no one knew where he was ether. He started getting worried and didn't know what to do. Than he heard a door slam.

"Pete where the hell have you been?"

"After your weak punch I went out is it a big deal. Why were you worried about me?" he went to the couch to sit down looking at Kao with his cocky look of I didn't do anything wrong that is irking Kao and wouldn't mind punching him again but this time with a pot to make sure there is major damage to his smug face so it won't he won't that look again.

"hmm, only because our parents would blame me if anything happened to you I don't want the responsibility of explaining why you are so dumb."

"ah ah sounds like you worried about me."

"yeah I worried so much of not getting called names and tripped on the stairs yeah the worry nearly cost me gray hairs. I don't give a shit about you, I like your dad and don't want to ruin our parents marriage because of your dumbass."

"uh well I'm hungry cook me something."

"starve I don't care." Getting up to leave

"Pete please stay I won't to talk to you and I would cook buuut...."

"hmm what?"

"I can't cook happy." Pete smiled

"Uh uh. I'll cook something. Don't complain."

"ok." He turned on the TV and waited smiling as Kao cooked while Pete was wondering what's wrong with him that he was suddenly being nice he didn't get it.

When they sat at the table for dinner he heard a click sound and looked to Pete taken a picture.

"why are you taken a picture?"

"to commemorate you making a meal for us."

Pete really didn't want to know anymore his brain couldn't handle anymore weirdness right now. As they ate their food Kao notice Pete looking at him differently, he wasn't sure what to do question it or ignore it. They made small talk and Pete complimented the food.

I don't know what they eat in Thailand so imagine whatever you want

"I want you know something that I have known for a while but when our parents got married, I figured I should back off things I feel about you." Kao was confused on what going on but could feel the air change and wasn't sure what was going but could tell that he wanted to get something off his chest. "but keeping seeing coming out the show and seeing and that bastard when I saw that bastard touching, I knew for certain and to say fuck with the consequences."

He looked at pete for some indication but all he got kao looking at him weird. He took a deep breath and just said it. "I like you ok. As that's why I am always so mean to you I was in denial than when my dad married your mom I didn't think it would be a good idea for us to be together but seeing you everyday and seeing you with him."

"what is this? Some kind of joke, what the hell you think your doing you can say you like me make a fool of me. "

"no no no no...."

"you can go to hell." Was starting to get up to leave when Pete than grabbed the back of his head and pushed their lips together, kao than pushed him away wiping his lips. "what do think you are doing?"

"this."

They fell on ot the couch as pete dominated kao's mouth moving his head tasting pete's mouth trying to taste every corner of his mouth when a moan escaped from his mouth pete pulled away to look at kao. "do you believe me now? I could hold back but *kiss* but I can't handle someone else doing this to you." Started kiss his and unbuttoning his shirt.

"I haven't done anything with him yet *moan* I just helping him." Moan kiss.

"I'll prove to you that I want you."

"ugh don't touch there...we can't your my brother."

"if I am tricking you this how you can I am not."

Pete heard his pants unzip and hand moving over his thing that had him moaning leaning his head back biting his lips than felt a tongue on his tip that had him going crazy that when he felt a whole mouth on it that kept on sucking it in and kao was loving it touching what he always wanted to touch but denied himself for so long and seeing that someone how close Sun was touching kao's convinced he had to do something. The moans kept going and he moved faster feeling kaos hand on his head wanting him to go deeper.

"pete I'm gonna cum." Pete moved up and kissed him all over while giving him hand job until he heard him scream in ecstasy.

"uh uh uh god pete....that was...that was.."

"I want to do more to you real soon." Kiss on his lips

"so your into me?" the both laugh.