chapter 10

Sasuke stood up and ran in the room with Lady Tsunade and Sakura and Itachi. He didn't even want to describe what saw. "Sasuke! Get out!" Sakura yelled. Sasuke just stood there sick to his stomach watching his older brother. "I want to help." He whispered quietly with a few tears that leaked out of his eyes. Lady Tsunade spoke. "He needs a new heart." Sasuke nodded and without any hesitation he agreed. 'For You big brother. Please take care of Naruto for me.' Sasuke thought as he was prepped for surgery. "Are you sure?" Sakura asked curious. She still had her crazy crush on him and wanted him to stay alive not sacrifice his heart for his brother. "I'm in love with Naruto. I made a mistake by leaving now he's my brothers and here's pregnant with more of his kids. They need a father. There father. They need Itachi. But I'll be helping Naruto instead of hurt him by helping save my brother which is going to die. Thank you Sakura for everything you've done.  I'll see you guys in the next life." Sasuke said smiling a happy smile for once. Sakura cried. She cried so hard because he was giving himself up to save his loves lover. She smiled at the thought of Sasuke finally smiling for someone.

"Are you sure about this Sasuke?" Lady Tsunade asked again before starting the surgery. He nodded and smiled.

******After surgery********

The surgery has been a success. Sasuke's heart was now beating again in a not so sick Itachi anymore but Itachi be has fallen into a coma and no one knew how or why or even how long he'd be out.

********With Naruto in the hall********

Naruto was worried about Sasuke. He'd just broken down infront of everyone breaking his pride for his big brother. Then Lady Tsunade and Sakura walked out. Sakura has her head down and was crying as she saw Naruto she ran and hugged him tight. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She whispered causing everyone to pale thinking she was talking about Itachi. "Uchiha made it through with little complications all thanks to another Uchiha. Sasuke. He helped quite a lot actually. He's the reason Itachi made it. Why Itachi is still alive." Lady Tsunade said.

Naruto cried and smiled. "So where is that Emo brat?"  Kiba asked getting a head thump from Neji and a glare. "Well you see. Itachi needed a new heart. Finding a new heart for an Uchiha is very hard to do. So Sasuke donated his to save his big brother, Itachi Uchiha. He wanted me to tell Naruto something... Naruto, Sasuke said to tell you to enjoy life with your family. Smile everyday and if you could find it in your heart to forgive him he'd rest in peace." Lady Tsunade said quietly while Sakura cried quietly as she stood next to Naruto no longer hugging him. Naruto has tears falling. "Sasuke was my best friend. He understood me like no one could. We experienced the same sadness and he always knew how to rile me up. How to get me to forget about everything. Forget for just a moment about how fucked up my life really was. Even though I had a job to do it didn't stop the feeling I got when I was with him. I felt for once that feeling of family. He made me feel like I was apart of his family like I was his brother not rivals. But as his rival I got stronger while he didn't. He was offered power through Orochimaru  and he took it. I was sad to know I lost my best friend. My first friend then right after I was kicked out. I tried really hard to find him after I was kicked out but I couldn't instead I found Itachi. I fell in love with but the emptiness I felt in my heart for my lost friend Sasuke. I told Itachi my story. My background, my feelings, everything about me and he was upset and angry Sasuke left me to fend for myself knowing what the villagers thought of me. He still left. I believe Itachi knew that Sasuke was in love with me. I had a feeling as well but never said anything. I never saw him that way but it still left me empty inside when he left. Itachi was angry at his younger brother for leaving me, his best friend, for power. We started to look for him together. Itachi had gotten the Akatsuki group to all start looking for my long lost best friend. When we found out he was back in the village we stayed close by. We never intended to move in. Just stay close by when Sasuke left the village alone we'd catch him and reunite me with him as well as Itachi. I'll miss my best friend... Once again Sasuke you left me alone. Sure I have my kids and Itachi but it's not the same as having my best friend around. I'll miss you..." Naruto explained quietly.

"Naruto there's one more thing. Itachi's in a coma. We don't know why or how he fell in but we do know he's perfectly healthy. He's no longer sick. But we don't know how long he'd be in the coma. It could be days to weeks to years before he comes out. If he comes out at all. I'm sorry Naruto. I did everything I could." Lady Tsunade said as she placed a hand on Naruto's shoulder. He smiled with tears falling down his face. He was falling apart all over again. He'd just gotten news that his best friend died saving his husband and his husband is alive and healthy but in a coma and they don't know when he'll wake up. "I'm sorry for being a burden granny. I'm sorry Sasuke. I'm sorry Itachi. I'm sorry everyone." Naruto said crying hugging Lady Tsunade before he ran out of the hospital to his special spot only to find his kids already waiting there for him. "Father didn't make it?" Leiko asked.
"He's alive and sleeping. No one knows when he'll wake up. Also your Uncle Sasuke died saving your father." Naruto said quietly falling down to his knees crying again.

"Mommy. Want to leave? Go somewhere to stay until father wakes up?" Leiko asked quietly sitting in Naruto's lap. 

********************************************
Hope you enjoyed that. Pssh and you guys thought I'd kill off Itachi. Anyway I cried a bit writing this chapter as well.
Words : 1094
Woah! That's a lot for me. Lol haha. Anyway love you guys. Comment vote show your love please. Thank you guys!!!!