Chapter 1

Pic is the level of sharingan Naruto's kids have activated. I know it's  unrealistic but so is male pregnancy so just go with it please. Thank you.

***************************************

Naruto was his waking up for breakfast when he was bombarded with his children excitedly talking all at once.
"Woah! Kids let your mother sit down at least before you talk and let him know your news." Deidara said while sitting at there table eating while Itachi was cooking breakfast. "Good morning love." He said to Naruto. Naruto only blushed causing Itachi to chuckle. "Okay kids. What do you have to tell me." Naruto said.

" Me, Dai, Hiromasa, Fuyu and Jun activated our level 4 sharingan." Chikako said excitedly. Naruto nodded. "Ima, Etsuko, Gin, Kiyoshi, Masahiro, and  Michiko finally got to level 3. And Leiko go to level 2 and Shiro and Yukio got there's finally. There level 1 so far." Chikako said in a rush before any of her siblings could say anything. "Will any of you volunteer for me to go to the market and get done food for everyone please?  Naruto needs it to eat and we don't have enough." Itachi called to his kids.  "I will!" Fuyu answered. "Okay. Fuyu heres the list. Use the sharingan of you run into anyone but only if you need to." Itachi called back as she nodded and ran to the store. Fuyu was excited and happy to be helping her father and mother. Fuyu knew her mother Naruto was pregnant with more kids and she was happy to help them in anyway possible.

With Fuyu

She walked through the woods from there hideout to the store. The nearest store was in the leaf village and Fuyu knew how the leaf village treated her mom so she wasn't so fond of them but it was the closest and her mom needed food like now for the growing babies. Her father was always sending his children to pick up food for the family every since Chikako, Dai and Hiromasa were 6 years old. He said it was easier and quicker to get food since the leaf village was unaware of who they were. He trusted they could protect themselves since he's taught them how to unlock the sharingan and teaching them jutsu that young as well. They all succeeded with the fathers help and teachings. Some were slower then others but they all eventually got it.

She neared the village entrance. "State your business!" One of the village guards asked on guard. "Just a traveler looking to buy some food. I'll be quick and on my way please. My name's Fuyu." Fuyu answered on guard looking at them. They nodded "okay but be quick then." The guard who spoke first answred back. Itachi had given Fuyu enough money to buy the groceries they needed but not anymore. As she was walking she heard her mother's name and got curious. She knew her mother needed food but she wanted to know if they were talking about finding him and if they were Enemies or friends.

"We need a new plan. Naruto could be anywhere. He needs to know we want him back and that the people who banished him are dead. We need him here." Sakura said standing infront of the village entrance like they were ready to leave. 'Oh no. They're going out to look. There to many of them for us to get away from them this time. I've got to stall them.' Fuyu thought. "Hey mister with the spiky black hair. Aren't you Sasuke Uchiha?" Fuyu called just as they were about to leave. Fuyu was an Uchiha as well but she was also an Uzumaki and they were known forthere sealing techniques as well as having abnormal chakra levels. She was also very quick on her feet thanks to training with her mother.

"Who wants to know?" Sasuke asked back. Now stopping all of the team that were about to leave. It included rookie 9 and there Sensei's and team Guy and Gaara, Temari and Kankuro. "My name's Fuyu." She replied back. "Look kid I don't have time for your questions right now. I'll answer them later. I've got a mission to complete." Sasuke said back with anger that he was being stalled. "I'm an Uchiha!" She yelled hoping she got there attention finally. She had sent her Summons which were crows like her fathers were. They all froze at hearing this. She smiled and ran as soon as they looked at her. She activated her level 4 sharingan and then left enthusiasts Sasuke hot on her heels. Finally her crow came back as well as her older brother Hiromasa. 'Guess father only wanted to risk once more of us. Smart not to reveal how many more Uchiha's are alive.' She thought. "You've got your sharingan active. Why Fuyu?" Hiromasa asked as everyone of the team Naruto were following.