chapter 8

Enjoy

********************************************

Mystery pov

I thought of how I was going to break up Naruto and his family. This is going to be hard.

"Deidara! You have everything ready?" I asked. "Yes love. Soon enough we'll have them apart and I can finally have Itachi to myself." He answered. I nodded "yes and I'll get everything I've ever wanted." I said

"When are we going-" I heard a voice say before he could finish I shushed him. "The walls have ears and the clocks have eyes!" I shouted back. I motioned for us to go be back to our hideaway which was in the middle of the forest.

Normal pov

Naruto and the others were sitting in the living room laughing unaware they were being watched. "Hey Sakura could your go and check on me Jun and possibly have a talk with him?" Naruto asked. "Sure." She answered happily.

Naruto rubbed his stomach looking down smiling. "How many?" Sasuke asked making Naruto look up and smiled. "Three." He simply answered. Sasuke nodded "What are there names?" Naruto was about to answer when Itachi started to cough.

"Itachi!" Naruto yelled making Sakura run forward to the stairs with Jun following and the rest of the Uchiha kids running in to see there father coughing.

"Will daddy be okay Mommy?" They heard Leiko ask with tears in her eyes. Chikako looked at her and shook her head. "No." She answered simply.

Tsunade pov (bet ya didn't expect that)

She was going over some papers in her office when Shizune  walked in and handed her a scroll with mysterious writing. "What is this?" Lady Tsunade asked with a Stern voice. Lay Shizune stepped back a little "Uhmm Lady Tsunade. It's a warning. Doesn't say from who."

As Lady Tsunade read it she became angrier and angrier. Soon enough she slammed her hands on her desk breaking it in two. "Shizune! Send to too Shikamaru! Tell him I want him to look it over and quickly!" She yelled causing Shizune to freak out "Uh y-yes ma'am." She answered and ran out to find Shikamaru.

"Who are you? And what do you want S?" Lady Tsunade and herself.  Then all of a sudden Sasuke barged in her office with a scared look. "We need you! It's Itachi!" Sasuke said quietly but urgently. Tsunade stood up and followed the frantic Uchiha to the hospital.

********************************************

Sorry it's short but it's supposed to be. It's over 500 words though. :) So happy. I have a problem writing long chapters but when I do it's good I hope. Next ones supposed to be super long. Well at least I hope. But thanks but yes please read the story in the pic I posted above. Please it'd really mean a lot. Please read. And vote thanks anyway.