Suck and Swirl

A/N: Because that's how you do it, yeah? Like an ice cream. A yummy one. 🍦😶

Originally a twitter quick fic. Unbeta'ed.

//

She opens the door of his vehicle, sliding in gracefully while offering him a grin before settling down beside him. As usual, they made it seem like they parted ways at Broadway. Though of course, that isn't exactly the case right now.

"May nakakita sa 'yo?" he gruffly asks, his tone low, his countenance serious.

"Ano ka ba?" she chides, sidling up to him, a sexy smirk on her lips, her hand now traversing his shirt-covered chest. "Lagi na natin 'tong ginagawa, ngayon pa ba tayo mahuhuli?"

He doesn't say anything anymore. Instead, he grabs the hand that is on his chest before pulling her close. She squeals, giggling as she finds herself suddenly straddling him.

"Hmm..." she moans as his lips latches onto her neck, his tongue making swirling patterns on her sudden heated skin. "Hindi na makapaghintay?"

"Alam mong hindi na," he huskily replies just as he sucks on the skin above her breasts, knowing that he's probably leaving a mark but not caring one bit. 

"Pero si Kuya Eri—"

"Don't mind him," he cuts her off. "He knows not to look and listen. Naka-earphones 'yan."

And sure enough, his driver is bobbing his head to some music from his earphones while the rear view mirror isn't pointed at them at all. They could even hear what he's listening to. That's how loud his music was.

She giggles. "Talagang pinagisipan mo na naman ulit. Ang harot harot mo talaga."

"Kanino kayang kasalanan?"

She bites her lower lip just as his hands start to roam the expanse of her back ending at her nape, pulling her close to him once more. He then takes her mouth in his, their tongues suddenly in a duel. She finds her hands on his face, her legs on either side of him just as one of his hands go under her shirt.

"Hmm... Someone's up," she comments lowly yet naughtily once she pulls away, their lips making a smacking noise.

"Like I just asked, kanino kayang kasalanan?"

She shifts on his lap, grinding herself on top of him to feel him more, making him groan and close his eyes, his head falling back.

"Meng..."

"Oops. I'm sorry," she lowly teases, her eyes glinting with wicked intent. "Shall I help you with... this?"

She palms him over his clothes and he is suddenly incoherent, unable to answer except to exhale a loud moan.

She bites her lip again as she slithers down his body, deliberately passing over his hardened manhood. He inhales deep before he opens his eyes and looks down to watch her. He doesn't stop her when she slowly opens him up, her small hand grasping him within. His eyes darken and his mouth opens as he watches her take most of him in her mouth.

"Kingina..."

He slowly slides in, his hand on her head as he continues to watch. Her plump lips sucking him, her tongue on his underside. He curses once more when she hollows her cheeks, looking up at him sultrily, her eyes telling him without words exactly what she intends to do to him.

She continues with this motion. In then out. Suck and swirl. In then out. Suck and swirl.

In.

Out.

Suck.

Swirl.

Repeat.

She then pops him out, his tip at the edge of her lips as she smirks up at him while her hand continue to pump him - up and down. He's an incoherent mess by this time, his eyes fully closed, his mouth open as he pants. He hasn't even realized yet that she just popped him out.

"Are you close?"

"Malapi— Tangina!"

She pops him back in and pumps him rigorously, her hands taking in what her mouth couldn't. Until finally - she feels him stiffen, his back arching slightly just as the first spurts of his hot, salty and unique flavor bursts in her mouth. She takes it all and swallows.

"Putangina, mahal... Ang sarap..." he says a heartbeat later, his breath coming out rapidly, his chest heaving, a little of his hair stuck on his forehead due to sweat.

She chuckles. "Gusto mo pa?"

"Hmm..." he says softly as she slides up and cuddles beside him, his arm going around her while she puts him back and zips him up. "Parang ang gusto ko ngayon - kumain."

She raises a brow at this as she looks up at him. "Oh?"

This time, he's the one smirking and sliding down her body. "Yep. Gusto ko ng isang Maine entree."