Challenge

A/N: Harot Saturdays, anyone? 👀😏

For bankingonkismet, @tinadl01, @edaj08 as promised.

//

She's being deliberate, this much he knows. With the way she positioned herself and the way that booty moved in close proximity to his - ehem - he knows that it's all deliberately done. He smirks behind her as she dances in front of him, trying his best not to get too affected - what with the cameras all pointed their way. He laughs and tries his darndest to go through with his spiel once it's his turn, but to no avail. He's sure that social media, by now, is probably having a grand time at his expense.

He then chances a glance her way and sees her biting her lower lip as she stares at him. He licks his lips and narrows his eyes at her, perhaps in challenge. And of course - she has the audacity to smirk back at him, telling him in no uncertain terms that his "challenge is accepted."

He tries to act nonchalant as the commercials start to air. They are standing by the side of the stage, with him looking at anywhere but her, testing if she will, in fact - really go through with the "challenge" he issued. He stifles his grin when once the very first commercial aired, he feels her petite hand on his wrist, grasping him tight. He allows himself to be pulled by her as she immediately walks backstage, in pursuit of most likely, an empty dressing room.

As she found one, she pulls him quickly inside, closing the door with his stiletto-clad foot and promptly pushing him against the door, sliding her hand behind him to make sure the door is finally locked. He grins down at her as she looks up at him from under her eyelashes, his dimple deep.

His grin slowly falls, however, when her fingers start to walk on his jacket-covered chest, her lower lip caught in between her teeth, her eyes still on his. He gulps when she tiptoes, closes his eyes when she gets closer and groans when she suckles on his stubbled chin.

"Hmmm..." she moans just as she kisses her way to his jaw, holding onto his face when he tries to turn to find her lips. She tuts when he does so, breathing hotly in his ear. "Not yet, RJ. I thought you weren't affected? Even with that dance... And when I tried to beckon to you, wala kang reaction. Haven't I made myself clear kanina, Faulkerson?"

"Meng..."

"Challenge is accepted," she continues to whisper before nipping on his ear, her tongue hot on his flushed skin.

He cannot take it anymore, a man like him - even with that kind of control, can only take so much. So before she can even work her way on him, he grabs her waist and turns her so that she's the one now flushed and anchored against the door, both her arms locked in his large hand above her head. She squeals before giggling, then moaning as he starts to plant open-mouthed kisses on her exposed neck and clavicle. He lets go of her hands and her arms automatically go around his neck as one hand of his goes to her leg, placing it around his waist, making sure she won't be going anywhere.

"Mga ilang minuto pa ba bago mag-air ulit?" he growls just as her other leg goes up, both of them now wrapped around him.

"Hmm... Enough time for me to do... This..."

He forgets to breathe as she pulls him towards her, her lips crashing against his, her tongue urging his to come out and play. He gasps as he pulls back a bit to take some much needed air just as she starts to grind against him, her lips latching once more on his jaw and neck.

"Ungh..." he moans and he suddenly doesn't care if they don't make it out for the airing.

This challenge is more important anyway.

//

Unbeta'ed and not proofread as always 😅