_

"Derek!" Emilia put her paperwork down as she rushed over to pull the werewolf into a hug, Emilia slammed his chest jokily looking up at him with a glare "What were you thinking! going after the alpha without me."

"I'm not putting you in danger." Derek stated, wrapping his arms around Emilia's waist as Emilia rolled her eyes looking back up to him.

Now that he and Emilia were on good terms, he didn't want to get her involved with too much of the problems. Derek wanted her safe.

"I'm not scared of a alpha." Emilia replied, glowing her golden eyes.

_

Emilia smiled putting the last ornament down on the shelf, picking up one of Derek's shirts as she moved over to her vanity.

"We've been here a week and your stuff is already scattered everywhere!" Emilia laughed, throwing one of Derek's t-shirts at him as she continued to decorate her room.

"You're the one that put me on house arrest." Derek pointed out, placing his hands on Emilia's waist as she walked over to him "Plus the more stuff i have here, the longer i can stay."

"Then you should probably get all of your things." Emilia leaned down, pressing her lips against his as Derek pulled her closer.

"Oh my god!" Derek and Emilia jumped away as the loud voice hit their ears, turning round to Melanie and Charlie's shocked faces.

"Pinch me, please say this isn't a dream." Charlie gasped, letting out a yelp as Melanie pinched him "Ouch, Mel!"

"Why are you two here?" Emilia sighed, sitting down on the bed next to Derek.

"Well, i came to have a chat about Derek again, but it looks like i don't need to." Melanie smirked.

"And the reason you're here?" Derek turned to Charlie who stood with a large smile on his face.

"Emilia left the office early so i thought i should come and bother her."

_

"Slow your roll, mister." Emilia started, walking over to Isaac as he stood in the middle of the hallway "What do you think you're doing here?"

"I live here." Isaac replied, turning round to face his mother.

"You're supposed to be at school." Emilia pointed out, crossing her arms over her chest.

"After the whole car chase fiasco, I'm kinda tired." Isaac pretended to yawn, leaning against the banister on the stairs.

"Hmm i bet, sitting in the backseat must be so tiering." Emilia replied jokingly, urging Isaac to tell her the truth.

" Emilia replied jokingly, urging Isaac to tell her the truth

"Okay, maybe i just wanted to stay at home for the day." Isaac admitted.

"Isaac." Emilia sighed disapprovingly, looking up to him pulling puppy eyes "Fine, but you have to do something useful."