Chapter 4: Ice-cream Toast to CALM

Hey guys!

Sorry that I haven’t uploaded this story in like a week or somewhere about then; I’ve been busy doing assignments and swim training. Also I am doing One Shots; check it out; and also LYFTS (Loving You From The Start…. Niall Horan Love Story!)

So here is chapter 4!!!

Oh; and I am now introducing LiveLoveLouis ; carlylauren; forever_styles and emersoll’s characters: Ammie Anderson (forever_styles); Miriam Anderson (LiveLoveLouis; yes I’ve made them sisters instead of twins; Miriam is the oldest at 19, and Ammie is the youngest at 16); Carly Freeman 18 and a half years old (carlylauren) and Laura Emerson 17 years old (hungryforniall)

This chapter is dedicated to all of them!

In 6 days I see Simple Plan live!

WHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Meaghan’s POV

Kimmy and I decide to go shopping for Zara’s birthday the day after the awkward situation at the studio. I wanted to give Zara something from Tiffany’s but Harry told me that he had already got something for Z from there. I buy her a pair of British emblem shorts; and the next book of The Mortal Instruments. I wanted to buy something else for her; but it was hard to choose for her.

After 6 hours of shopping; Kimmy and I decided to call it a day and walk to a restaurant. The local band was performing there tonight; Kimmy liked them; but this would be the first time hearing them.

We sit in the back corner of the restaurant; so I don’t get mobbed by any Huddos (A/N: Meaghan’s fans… in case you forgot from chapter 1) I see four girls go on stage and all are holding microphones. Three of them had dark hair; but the other one had a browny/blonde wavy hair and wearing a black shirt and floral skirt. The other three had different styles. The younger looking one was wearing a purple beanie; denim jacket; jeggings and a white shirt underneath the jacket; the middle one had browny-red hair and was wearing a purple halter neck dress; and the oldest one was wearing a blue casual sun dress.

The oldest and youngest Kimmy told me wear sisters; and all the girls went to school together.

The youngest one starts to sing; my song- Like It Loud which surprised me.

How did my day just go from bad to worse

Lost my cell phone now I'm late for work

Wearing my favorite shoes and the heel broke

Tell me I'm getting punked

This is beyond a joke

The reddy-brown haired girl took over the lyrics of my song; I was tapping my fingers to the beat of my song.

I'm so on edge

You'd think I was scared

Of my own shadow

It's days like these

I gotta live by my motto

Get in the car

And turn on the radio

Turn it up turn it up

(all the girls)

I like it loud

I wanna scream at the top of my lungs

I wanna shout