Chapter 2: Unwanted Reappearances

Louis’ POV

The boys, Meaghan and I head to the studio. We were figuring out the song list for the tour.

We were in the dancing room; all of us lying on the floor; Meaghan’s head on my stomach. I started to play with her soft hair.

It had been over 3 hours when we finally decided on the song list; the boys and I still hadn’t finished our album so we used the songs from Up All Night and covers; along with Meaghan’s songs and covers.

One Direction: Up All Night

Meaghan Hudson: Like It Loud

One Direction: More Than This

Meaghan Hudson: You Are More

One Direction: Stand Up

One Direction: Gotta Be You

One Direction: Torn (cover)

Meaghan Hudson: Amazing

Meaghan Hudson: Titanium (cover)

One Direction and Meaghan Hudson: Hate That I Love You (cover)

Meaghan Hudson: Reset

One Direction: One Thing

One Direction: Save You Tonight

One Direction: Stole Your Heart

Meaghan Hudson: I Want (cover of One Direction)

Meaghan Hudson: No More

One Direction: Moments

One Direction: You Suck At Love (cover of Meaghan Hudson *)

One Direction: What Makes You Beautiful

Meaghan Hudson: Only Girl In The World

We all sat there silently. After a while, Meaghan’s voice vibrates through my stomach.

“You guys know we need an opening act right? Just saying.” She says. I lean my head forward to look at her. She was red in the face and looking at Hazza. What did he do?

“Styles! What did you do to my girlfriend?!” I demanded. He grins like a Cheshire cat.  I look at my beautiful girlfriend and raised my eyebrows.

“All he texted me was if you were getting an erection and if I could feel it.” She says through clenched teeth. I could feel my face redden. It wasn’t true, but how it she said it made me feel embarrassed. Just then, Simon Cowell walks through the door looking happy.

“Hey boys; Meaghan. I have found you your opening act!” He says excitedly. We all stand up; as a boy walks in. I had my hand on Meaghan’s shoulder when she tensed up. I look at her and see that her face was a mask of annoyance. I look at the boy and realise why.

It was Connor; Meaghan’s ex. How the fuck did he get signed by Simon Cowell? Simon looked at all of us weirdly before speaking.

“I want you to get to know him and take him places.”  He says calmly.

“Fuck no.” my eyes go wide as Meaghan said that. No-one ever spoke to Simon like that.

“Excuse me Meaghan?” he says; glaring at her, a touch of anger in his voice.

“I said fuck no. I am not going on tour with my ex-boyfriend who’s been trying to hit on me since I dumped him. Anyhow; since when do you sing Connor?” she says; raising her voice slightly.

Connor shrugs and answers. “I’ve been singing for a while now; but I never really sang until you left Australia.” He looks down at his feet; anxious of what will happen next. Meaghan lets out a frustrated sigh and leans into me.