Chapter 1: Alan Carr Indroduces Two Old Friends

A/N: Again in my other stories; the songs which are put up are not my own; and I fully credit the artists of those songs I put in my stories.

Meaghan’s POV

I wait backstage of the studio waiting to be introduced. The backstage guy taps me on the shoulder and I jog onto the stage of the Alan Carr show. The audience applauds me as I sit down across from Alan Carr. I was wearing a white off shoulder t-shit and cobalt blue shorts (see pic -> with brown gladiator sandels. I smile at Alan and the interview starts.

“Well; we have the lovely Meaghan Hudson; singer of the number-one hit single Only Girl in the World; and her number one album Amazing!” Alan exclaims.

“Did you ever think this would happen to you Meaghan?”

“No; I didn’t in fact. I mean; I just graduated last year when I was asked to sign the record deal with Syco, and it’s only been four months; and I have already a number one album and a hit single!” I say.

“Now your fans, the Huddles,” he says in a girly voice; making the audience and myself laugh (A/N: Huddles is the nickname for Meaghan’s Hudson’s fans) “are a mixture of boys and girls. But what was your craziest fan experience?”

I laugh. I do remember one super crazy fan. “Ummm…. There was one guy. I was signing in Mullingar; with the boys of One Direction; and there was this boy who was about 17 who gave me a marriage certificate!” the audience and Alan cracked up laughing, “I refused though, and gave him my cat beanie though to make him happy.” I say.

“You were kinda known before you became a mainstream artist; because of you and Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. You guys still together?”

“Yeah! We’re going strong; I still get some hate mail on Twitter for going out with him; but my friends and Danielle get it too. We’re used to it; and we ignore it.” I smile. The boys still stuck up for us whenever there were girls being bitchy to us on Twitter; but most of the time I laughed because of how stupid it was.

“Well speaking of you boyfriend and the rest of One Direction; why don’t they come on out?” Alan says in a mischief tone. The crowd screamed as the boys came on stage; Louis immediately sitting next to me with a kiss on the cheek. I blushed as the crowd cooed at the two of us.

“So boys; you met Meaghan thanks to Liam’s girlfriend; and things happened when you stayed with her right?” Alan asks; wiggling his eyebrows. I start laughing at him.

“Yeah; Meaghan pranking us, falling in love with her best friends, and now having all of them here in England is great!” Harry says happily. He and Zara were always together; it was cute.

We talked about my upcoming tour with the boys; as we were collaborating our separate tours together; and rumours about Kimmy being pregnant with Zayn’s child which wasn’t true; everyone was just making it up.

Alan spoke after the audience had calmed down after Louis had said something funny.

“You boys remember when you were here last time we had a dancing contest?” he says; I laughed.

“Well, we’re going to have another one; and guess what Meaghan? You’re joining in!” he screams. The audience cheers; whereas I groan. I hate dancing. We all stand up and take turns on doing some moves. When it came to me I sighed and told the boys to give me some space. This was the only thing I could do; even if it didn’t really classify as dancing.

I start to swing my arms to give me momentum; before jumping and somersaulting in the air. I land on my feet in a crouch. The audience screamed at me. I laughed as I removed the hair in front of my face and stood up. Louis was giving me a ‘since-when-could-you-do-that?’ look. I smile teasingly at him before grabbing a boy in the crowd and pushing him onto the stage. He went bright red in the face looking at me; not knowing what to do.

“Just dance mate!” I shrill. Everyone laughs at me when he starts to breakdance. He was good at dancing.

Once he had finished; Alan finished the show. I turn and look at the boy again. He was tall and had jet black hair. He grinned at me; when it clicked. The blonde boy next to him grinned as well.

I screamed with excitement and ran to the both of them; jumping on them. They gave me a hug back.

“Meaghan?” I release the two boys and look at Louis, a hurt look on his face. I roll my eyes and introduce him.

“Louis, these two wonderful boys are my friends; Justin,” I say pointing to the blonde one; “and Josh; Kimmy’s twin,” pointing to the raven-black haired boy. They both grinned cheekily at me. The three of us used to get into trouble a lot by being the class clowns; and talking too loudly.

“Why are you two doing here anyway?” I ask the two boys.

“Well; I’ve come here to see Kimmy,” Josh said.

“And I’ve come here to play guitar on your tour.” Justin said. I jumped up and down happily. I was glad to have both of them here.

This story is dedicated to cori2lol she gave me the idea for this story... sorry if it's short.

What do you guys think so far? I know it's not that far into the story; but the next chapter there will be two people will come in... and not everyone's happy about it!

Love you all

Meaghan :)