He looks around "Where did everyone go?" He asks, I sigh "Luke happened"  Calum looks at us confused. Hailee nods "Things got intense when you left and we don't know where others are, well Amy is in Ibiza probably right now" she explains.

Calum's expression changed "What the fuck? Serious" he asks in disbelief and scoff "How could she leave without telling us? How fucking selfish!" He shouts angrily.

I nod "You're fucking telling me" I scoff "We don't fucking need her help" I add and Calum nods while Hailee just sighs "No comment" Calum raised his eyebrow at her, I roll my eyes "Why no comment Hales?"

Hailee sighs "I already told Ashton and I ain't going to repeat because I dont want to argue with anyone especially you babe" she says kisses his cheek and Calum nods. I see Michael and Luke walking toward us, we stood up to greet them with hugs "Im sorry about my outburst earlier. It just really hurts guys, forgive me guys" Luke looks down ashamed with a tear rolling down.

We aww'ed at him and pull each other for a group hug then push away "Always mate. What are friends for?" I say and others agreed saying 'Exactly'

"We are best friends for life fuckers"

We laugh at Michael agreeing with his statement "Nobody can tear this circle of friendship apart right?" Calum asks and we all shook our heads no and we cheer.

"Calum I legit thought you were gonna say the circle of life"

"Oh yeah Michael. I was totally going to quote Lion King out of nowhere without in context" Michael hits Calum' head "Shut the fuck up cunt" Hailee, Luke and I let out 'Ooooh'

"Why so harsh for Mikey?" Luke asks with smirk, Michael flip his finger at him and we let out 'Offt' causing him to flip his finger to Hailee, Calum and I as well. We all laughed at him, he rolls his eyes "Where's my girlfriend anyways?" He asks. Hailee spoke "Taylor is coming in 20mins with Dylan and their close friend Riley with them"

Michael click his finger "Oh yeah! I remembered now, she told me about it before she left the hotel room" we shook our heads at him. He spoke again "Wait did you say they are coming with their close friend Riley?" He asks Hailee and she nods "Why what's wrong?"

Michael is about to reply until Calum interrupts "Riley was one of Sammy's enemies aka ex best friend at school who happens to be my ex best friend too" we all nod "She's also the girl in the picture we saw with Dylan naked on his bed" he adds. Luke points at Calum "Was this the picture 'someone' showed us when we thought Dylan was dead?" He asks. Luke can't even say Amy and he just refered to her as 'someone'

Calum and Michael nods "That's the girl, alright" Luke nods "I remember her now! She's a whore back in high school and she stole all Sammy's boyfriends too" he adds. Hailee put her hand up "Hold on hold on! Why the fuck would Taylor and Dylan bring her with them if this chick Riley is Sammy's enemy?" She asks, I spoke "Maybe this Riley chick wants to be civil with Sammy? You know since they were best friends once" I shrug.

Luke, Calum and Michael lets out a loud sarcastic laugh "Civil? Fucking civil with Sammy? Thats the one of the biggest bullshit I ever heard" Michael chuckles, Calum and Luke agrees with him. I put my hand up in defense "I was just assuming, chillax your dick mate"

*8pm*
Connor, his and Sammy's parents walk out of the Emergency room with a gurney beside them, Sammy looks so lifeless and we stood up and about to walk to them until the nurses stops us "We will come get you folks when Sammy and her family are settled in the room" she smiles and we nod as we watch Sammy and her family walking past us.

Mr and Mrs Ball as well as Connor turn around "She's doing fine. If you guys are worried" Sammy's mum says with small smile then they walk away. We sigh in relief, Luke gave a confused face "If Sammy's doing fine...why did she collapsed?" He ask making a point. We all think except Michael, we all looked at him "Michael, what do you know? What are you not telling us?" I asks worriedly and other nods.

Michael took a deep breath and a tear slips down his cheek "Sammy got..." our eyes widens in shock.

Since fuck when? It can't be true...

This is all a fucking joke!

A sick fucking joke! Her mum just said she's doing fucking 'fine' Her mum can't possible fucking lie to us right?

Why didnt Sammy tell me or anyone about this biggest bullshit?

Does Amy knows about this? Of course she fucking does!

A/N: Yo guys, I kinda left it in a cliffhanger there lol. My bad... :/

I wonder if Sammy is gonna be okay...

I want Lamy to be together! #cuteaf

Stay tuned with Amy's part next @Jet-Black-5SOS

Mary Anne :)

Summer Love Or More?- A.I (Sequel To Summertime Sadness) *Collaboration*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें