: Feelings

Alright I hate author notes! That's why I don't write them but I have been getting ALOT of hate on this book because the reader won't wait and see the outcome of this book. I'm honestly getting sick of this and I'm about to delete the story all together and pretend It never existed, but in till I decide that here is the latest update.

I was laying in my bed. I was thinking about the events that had just happened in the kitchen.

My feelings are everywhere. I feel guilt, nasty, and I'm upset.

My emotions were everywhere at the moment.

Damian is using me for his own pleasure.

How does that make me feel? Like shit.  I wanted to tell him how I feel but it hurts knowing he could reject me at any second.

I sigh getting up from my bed as I get dressed in comfortable clothes.

"I'm not going to say anything. " I whisper to my self as I look at myself threw the mirror.

"Say what?" The deep husky voice said making me jump in surprise.

I turn around to see Damian. 

"Nothing, We need to stop this before we get ahead of ourselves. "She said softly.

"Stop what?" Damian said sterny looking at her. "Were not stopping anything." He growled out.

I was breathing heavily now. "Get out." I said.

He glared at me. "This isn't over-" he said gesturing to both of us with his hand. "Us will never be over." He growled out before storming out of my room.

I was in shock. I went up to my door and shut it and I locked it.

I faceplanted on my bed feeling tired.