: Fast, Slow, Hard?

He stands to his full height, and looks down, and breathes on me. He then takes a step closer. I feel his massive erection at my stomach. My breath catches in my throat. I find myself licking my lips in anticipation.

"How do you want it?" He asks with that same self-assured look on his face I saw earlier. My eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"I don't um . . . what-" I'm not sure what he's asking.

"Fast, slow, hard..." He growls into my ear. I shiver.

"Surprise me." He grinds against me, and leans his head back slowly to arch an eyebrow.

"I have a feeling this pussy is going to cause me to lose my fucking mind." I feel his hand sliding to the inside of my thigh. I throw my head back, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. "But you'll be the one begging me to fuck you all night."

"Yes," I whisper.

"Grab my cock. Good. Pump it. Fuck baby, just like that." He hisses instructions and I follow. I get pleasure from seeing how good I make him feel, so I continue.

He roughly lifts me by my hips and shoves my back onto the bed. He lays his hand on my belly to lie me down flat.

"Shit," he hisses, running a finger up and down my pussy. "I am going to have so much fun with you."

His gaze zeroes in on my face as his finger works lazy circles around my clit. Desire jolts down my spine, and causes my back to arch off of the desk like a possessed woman. He continues to bring me pleasure with just his fingers. I feel coiled heat simmer through my abdomen.

"Oh god," I moan.

Before I know it, his mouth is on me. I buck my hips forward, looking down to see his green eyes hot with lust, as he stares at me and laps at my core. He's on his knees with my leg over his shoulder. Still staring at me. Watching my reaction and swirling his tongue around me, licking, and moaning like I'm his favorite flavor.

My body jerks and bucks from the vibration he sends through me. My nipples tighten at the feeling of his tongue moving in and out of me. I can't fucking breathe. This is too good. His tongue continues to stroke, and swirls circles over my already sensitive clit. I cry out from the orgasm that pulses through me as ripples of pleasure flow through me from the glorious sensation of his tongue. I shake and shudder around his tongue as he hungrily laps up my juices.

"Fucking delicious," he says, before he stands and roughly takes handfuls of my breasts. Squeezing my nipples as he does. And fuck, it feels so fucking good. I'm so delirious, drunk on lust, and I need him inside of me now.

I hear a wrapper. My eyes snap open and search for the source of the sound. He sees my face and squeezes my thigh. "Relax. It's a condom." He chuckles lightly, sliding it on his length before swirling teasing circles at my entrance.

I throw my head back with a thud, and forget about my earlier headache. I moan. I can tell he loves this.

"Stop teasing and fuck me," I shout at him, losing my patience. I need him inside of me, now. I feel like I'll explode otherwise.

"Ask nicely." He continues with his teasing.

I look up with furrowed eyebrows. "No," I say defiantly. He shakes his head. I feel his head slowly slip in. I gasp, but then he pulls out and teases me again. My head whips from side to side. "No no no." I'm on the verge of tears. "Fuck me."

"Say please." He teases. He halts at my entrance like he knows I'm going to submit which I am. I can't take another second of him teasing me.

"Please, please, please," I beg. In one swift motion, he's completely impaled me and it takes my breath away.

"Ahh," I shout from the brute force of his thrust.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" He hisses, and completely halts his movements. At first, I thought it was to let me adjust to his fucking massive dick, but it's not. I look up to see him with his head thrown back and his eyes tightly shut.

He moves again. Pulling back slowly before roughly plunging deep inside of me. "Shit," I hiss. This feels so fucking good, and he's just getting started. I look up to see him trying to control himself. He looks like he wants to fuck me so hard I'll break in two. His hand slides up my body and reaches my breast to squeeze it as he drives deep inside of me.

"So fucking good." He finally looks down at me. His eyes are dark, fierce, and hungry. He's about to fuck me into oblivion. "Grab the bed," he says in a thick sexual voice. Before I'm able to really grasp his words to do what he says, he rams into me hard, and begins to pick up the pace. "God damn it, you're incredible."

His hand goes up further, and wraps around my throat when he sees me sliding up the desk with the force of his thrusts. I can't hold on to the desk tight enough because of the force behind them.

"Oh my fucking god, yes!" I shout, feeling a violent orgasm creeping up on me. "Please don't stop," I pant.

He groans a rich, deep, erotic sound. It's so fucking sexy. "Come for me baby. Come all over my fucking dick." His deep voice drips with sex, and causes me to toss my head back with a deep throaty moan, as I painfully grip onto the desk.

"Shit shit shit shit . . . yes!" My body convulses with surges of heat pooling low in my belly. I shudder violently, coming so hard; the air is literally knocked out of me. He doesn't stop his pace, and continues to chase his orgasm as he pounds into me mercilessly. His eyes never leave mine. His hand never leaves my throat. Even when a strangled groan erupts from his chest and he falls forward and sinks his teeth into my flesh.

"Ahh," I moan, as I feel his seed empty into the condom. His teeth sink deep into my flesh. I feel his heavy chest, rise and fall quickly, as he tries to catch his breath.

"Oh my fucking god. That was amazing. You are amazing."