: Flirting In Front Of People

It was night time. Damian kissed me good night and went to his room an hour ago.

I couldn't sleep I was acking. I had the smell of sex on me. I didn't even take the effort to get out of this bed. Tomorrow I'm taking a shower.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

I woke up at 12:34 am. Yes, i woke up that late. My body still hurt and I slowly got up not to hurt anything in the process.

I closed my curtents. I walked into my closet and got my robe. I striped and put the robe on as I made my way to the bath room.

I took a warm bath, and when I was done I got out and wrapped a towel around me.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to my closet. Putting some sweat pants on and a baggy navy blue t shirt. With my lacy underwear. Don't judge it was the only ones clean except for my Disney princess ones.

I brushed my hair and, put it in a messy bun. I made my way down stairs and walked to the kitchen.

I walk in to see them eating without me. Mom sitting across from Eliot/Step Dad and Damian well I don't know where-

I jumped up with a squeal in the air as some one pinched my booty. I turned around to meet green/grey eyes smiling innocently only to be received one of my famous DEATH GLARES

I roll my eyes and make my way to the fridge. I got a bowl of cereal. I sit down next to Mother and Damian sits next to me.

"Sleep well?" Eliot/Step Dad asks With a smile

"Ye-Ow!" I was about to answer with a yes but some one pinched me hard on my thigh. I turned to face Damian and he chuckles and looks down at his food.

"So, your father called you. He said you didn't answer" Mother says moving her fork on her plate messing with her food.

"I must have been sleeping" I said as I take a spoon full of my cereal.

Then mother and Eliot/Step Dad start a conversation

"Your lips look lonely wanna meet mine" Damian huskily whisper in my ear as I playfully punch him receiving weird looks from both of the adults.

"What did you say" Mother asks as if she didn't here him right

"Nothing" He says smiling making me smile with butterflys.

"Your hands look heavy want me to hold them for you" He whispers again but this time he gets even more closer

I blush a dark crimson.

"I'm gonna go to my room" I Excuse my self and put my bowl in the sink and make my way up stairs.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Why the hell would he even think about flirting with me. He is my step brother.

A step brother you fucked

I hate the situation I'm in. What goes on in that little mind of his. You k ow what I don't wanna know.

What cheesy pick up lines to.
Y

ou liked them

I did. They were cute.

Why did Damien have to be such a demon.

Knock knock

Ughhh.... Who is at the door!