Chapter 2

"Oh my gosh! It's been like forever! Why didn't you text?" She said while hugging me. The last time I saw Celina was the last day of school, when we broke up. "Well we didn't really end on a good note, so I just figured you wouldn't want to talk to me." "You broke up with me and didn't give me a reason, but I meant what I said."

Flashback
"Hey Celina, can we talk?" My parents found out about us last night. Apparently someone from my parents church saw us kissing at the fair. "Sure babe, what's up?" She pecked my lips. "I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry." "What do you mean? Can't do what?" "Us, I can't do us anymore. I'm sorry." I was crying now. I didn't want to break up with her, I loved her. I didn't see the point in telling her that it was because of my parents. "But why? Maybe we can work this out." "We can't. I'm sorry, I .... I love you." I ran out of the class to the bathroom, I didn't want anyone to see me crying. "Y/N, why are you crying? You broke up with me." I guess she followed me. "I'm sorry" "Stop crying. I hate seeing you cry." I loved that about her, she cared about me. "Can you give me a reason why we can't be together?" I shook my head no. She waited a few minutes before saying something else. "I love you, too. We can still be friends, right? I still want to be friends, ok? We can still hang out." "Ok." I didn't want to tell her that probably wouldn't happen, I hurt her enough. "Can we kiss one last time?" I nodded. We slowly leaned in until our lips touched. It was slow and loving. I love her, I don't want to loose her but my parents didn't approve it.

End of flashback

"It's was because of my parents." I said while walking away. "Wait what." She started following me to the poetry books. "My parent found out and told me I had to break up with you." She was just looking at me. I guess she was thinking "So it was your parents?" I nodded. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?" She yelled. Great.

"Why are you yelling??? I didn't want you to try to convince me to hide it. Because they would have just found out again. And I didn't want to hurt you more." "Oh." A awkward silence fell between them. After a few minutes, she spoke up. "So how have you been?" "I've been good, my parents still don't accept me so I'm moving to New York." I said while smiling. I've planning this for awhile, so to finally be doing this was exciting. "NEW YORK???"

"Hey she's going to new York, too." I heard someone whisper behind the shelve. "Stop shouting!!! Yes New York. And who said that?" I started walking around the corner to see who was listening to our conversation. "HELLO!" "SHIT! You scared me." "Who's yelling now?" Celina said joining our conversation. I looked at her and gave her a "really" look. "Hey, wait your Dinah." "Yep!" "As in Dinah JANE!! OH MY GOSH!!!" "Haha the one and only. I guess your a fan." "Yep." I said while trying to not fan girl any more."

"Um who's Dinah?" She sounded a little jealous. "Is someone jealous?" I said while pinching her cheeks. "Stop. No I'm not, I'm just wondering who your fan girling over." "I'm in a famous girl group called Fifth Harmony." "Oh the Work from Home girls." "I.." Dinah was about to say something but I interrupted her. "They have other songs like Down, Angel, No way, Deliver, and... Oh sorry I'm fan girling again."  We all started laughing, but not just the three of us. Someone else was laughing. "Oh yeah, Laurens here too."

"Halo!" She said while smiling. I stopped smiling. Lauren. My idol. Was standing right in front of me. And said her famous 'halo'. To me! "Um are you ok?" Dinah asked me. "Y.. yea. Hi Lauren." Don't embarass yourself in front of Lauren. Don't embarrass yourself in front of Lauren. Don't embarrasse... "Oh your the famous Lauren that Y/N would always talk about. Ow!" I slapped Celina for saying that. It was true, i loved Lauren. "I bet she's a Lauren girl." They're all looking at me now.

"Well, are you?" Duh. "Um kind of." I said while looking down. I thought Lauren wouldn't like me because most Lauren girls are always all up in her business, but i wasn't like that. Famous people are human, too. They need their privacy like us. "Aw, why didn't you say so?" She practically ran to hug me, but i mean I'm not complaining. I hugged her back of course.

"So you're going to New York? Why?" "Because her parents are homoph.. OW!! Why do you keep hitting me?" "Why are you still here?" I loved her, but i got over her already. A little of my heart will always belong to her but I'm moving so.  "I wanted talk to you. In private." "About what?" "Well um since you were moving out of your parents house, i was wondering if um maybe you would want to get back together?" She whispered the last part, i almost didn't hear her. "Celina I... I'm sorry I can't. I'll always love you, but I'm moving to New York. I just don't think it's going to work. I'm sorry." She looked hurt and disappointed. "Oh ok, ill go then." "Wait. Um can I have your number? We still can be friends and text." "Ok." She wrote her number on a piece of paper and left.

"What was that about?" I forgot that Dinah and Lauren were still here. "She's my ex. I had to break up with her because my parents found out. They don't accept that I'm bisexual, so tomorrow I'm moving to New York." I got happy again just thinking about leaving. "Why tomorrow? Why not today?" "Dinah stop being nosy." I giggled. "It's fine. I turn 18 tomorrow so I can legally leave." "Oh. You look older." "Um thank you?" People always said that, but i didn't know if they meant it as a compliment or not. "No problem. We're going to New York tomorrow, too! How about you come with us?" "Dinah she probably already has a plane ticket and everything." "Actually I don't, have a plane ticket or anything. I was just going to drive there and try to find a apartment." "Oh my god! You don't have anything planned??" I shook my head.

"Well then come with us. We are taking a private plane to New York at 6:30 in the morning. And you can stay with us in our hotel." "Well I don't want to be a bother." "You're not. Plus I think Lauren likes you." She whispered that last part. I blushed and looked down. "I'll take that as a yes." "Oh yes. Thank you!! I didn't know what i was going to do. I've been thinking about moving since i was 15, but i couldnt find a apartment. I was probably going to end up sleeping in my car." "Yeah, that wouldn't have be good, you probably would have ended up getting robbed. OR WORSE!!" Aw Lauren cares about me. "If you guys are going to keep yelling, then LEAVE!" oops. "Well someones in a bad mood." "Sorry Mary, we are leaving now. Ill miss you. Bye."

"You come here often?" "Yep, I love reading. I love that you can travel time and go to different places in your own living room. I love mystery books the most." "Cool."

"I have to go home and finish doing a few things before I can leave Florida. But um how will I know when we are leaving?" "Oh right. Here, put your number in my phone and text yourself. I'll add you to the group chat with the girls. We'll text you all the details." I put my number in her phone and saved myself as Library Girl📚. "Ok, thank you again. Bye!"

I'M FINALLY MOVING!! AND I'M GOING WITH FIFTH HARMONY!!! IN A PRIVATE PLANE!!! Today couldnt get any better. I skipped all the way home. I finished up packing. I'll tell my parents tonight at dinner.

A/N hello.😊🖐 I finally finished writing chapter 2. It took longer then I wanted. I don't think that 1406 words is that bad, though.
I just got busy with family. Please like this chapter so i can know if you guys like my writing. 😊

Have a good day, week, month, year, and life😊😊

I don't understand. It keeps undoing this chapter. I'm so confused!!!!