The only thing worse than a player....Chapter 20

Start from the beginning

"Jake! Lots of people cared for her! Even before her hottie-change. She was nice, Jake! She always smiled, laughed and made everyone feel good! She was respected, if not liked by everyone!" Matt yelled than I glared at him.

"Do you like Rayne, Matt?" I asked. Matt blushed so hard, I got my answer.

"Uh, why would you say that?"

"Ohmygod you are!" I yelled. Matt seemed ashamed and sat down again looking at his feet.

"you never told me, Matt! Why?"

"You might have hurt me. You'd accuse me of doing stuff with her, because I have open access. You're a scary guy when you want to be Jake. I was scared of you."

"Then you obviously don't like her that much."

"What?!"

"Ryder knew I would blow up on him, but he went for it anyway."

"Ryder isn't your best friend!"

"Well, its too late now, Matt."

"All thanks to you." Matt muttered. I shook my head.

"Im not ashamed of what ive done. Now I have to get Maya her anniversary present." I said.

"What'd you get her?"

"a gold locket thingy, with Maya written on the front and a picture of us inside it...and matching earrings."

"Haha, wow. Ok, she'll definitely like it." Matt said, smirking. Then the girls came in. Maya was flushed and Rayne, and Noreen were laughing at her.

"Ya'll better shut up!" Maya growled at them.

"Hey girls." Matt smiled. Rayne smiled.

"Hey Matt, and Jake!" she said. Matt smiled dreamily. Wow...it seems so obvious now that he likes her...I should've known. We all sat down and I got my gift for Maya.

"Here Maya. Happy Anniversary." I smiled, giving her the red-velvet case. Maya beamed and took it from me.

"Thank you, Jake." She said, then opened it. Her eyes lit up and she squealed when she saw it.

"Oh My Goodness! It's amazing! Thank you soooo much Jake! I love you!" She smiled and jumped on me. She sat straight and began kissing all over my face and neck.

"GET A ROOM!" Noreen groaned, and Matt and Rayne laughed. Maya stuck her tongue out at Noreen then kissed my nose.

"I got you something!" Maya beamed. I frowned.

"You're not supposed to get me anything, Maya! That's a girlfriend perk." I said. Maya scoffed.

"The h*ll it is. I asked YOU out a year ago, remember? That's a guys part." She smirked. I rolled my eyes, and smiled.

"So what'd you get me?" I asked, like a kid on his birthday. Maya stood up and...took her top off. That girl never ceases to amaze me.

She's got a flat stomach and adorable b**bs. I seemed to be staring, until she turned around and I gasped.

She had a tattoo on her lower back saying 'Jake' in a red heart. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

The girls giggled, and Matt was staring like Maya just picked her nose. Maya turned around and I glared at her.

"Turn back around young lady, im not done looking." I smirked, and Maya laughed. I reached out to her and hugged her.

"Like it?" she asked. I nodded.

"Of course I do! My two favorite things are my name, and you. And you combined them!" I smirked, and Maya rolled her eyes. She leaned in and kissed me.

"Have I come at a bad time?" a voice said. We looked up to see Ryder, in the doorway.( I bet all you Ryder lovers, squealed at this part!) Rayne laughed.

"What makes you say that?"

"Well Maya is topless, and kissing Jake... and you all are watching." He said, with a slight smile. I laughed, and let Maya put her top back on.

"Come sit." Rayne smiled, and Ryder sat next to her, and kissed her. I glanced at Matt, who's hands were clenched and face was red. I smirked a bit at his reaction.

~*Matt's POV*~

Idiot Ryder. I've liked Rayne for years! Since she was 13 and I was 14. I mean, ive always liked and respected her, but I like-liked her Three years ago.

I've only done four girls in my life. Ryder's done forty! I think of Rayne every night, Ryder only thinks of her body.

I come from a rich family and could treat Rayne better. Ryder's poor! I'm good looking, and girls kill to be my girlfriend.

Seeing Rayne and Ryder kissing like that, made my blood boil. I hate him. He's only taking advantage of Rayne. I know what Jason did, and it makes me want to kill him. If Jake would have let me be with her earlier, that wouldn't have happened!

~*Rayne's POV*~

The next day, I wore a very short black skirt, and red v-neck halter, and heels. I'm meeting Jason today, so I've got to look my best.

Ryder and I walked to school.

"So your meeting Jason after school..." Ryder began.

"Yeah...that should be interesting."

"Im worried for you."

"Why?"

"Cause knowing Jason, he'll try something on you."

"I promise you I wont do anything Ryder." I said, a bit hurt by his lack of faith in me.

"I don't think you will do anything Rayne, I trust you. But Jason is bigger than you. And David might be there."

"You think he'd r*pe me?" I asked.

"Maybe...so im worried for you. Send me a text every 10 minutes so I can know your ok." Ryder said, holding my hand. I chuckled and nodded.

"Ok, I will. But I think Jason really wants to get to know me, so Jake can say 'yes'." I said. Ryder shrugged.

"I don't know Rayne. We'll see. Guess what we're gunna do?"

"What?"

"Every school day, after English class, Jason takes some sl*t and they go m*ke- out in the Drama room. We'll beat him there, and he'll walk in on us." Ryder smiled, more to himself then to me. I laughed and agreed to it. That would make Jason embarrassed, angry, and make me very happy. I don't have any argument for kissing Ryder in the drama room.

When we got to school, Lauren ran up to Ryder. She was in the shortest possible skirt, heeled boots, and a mini-top that was barely there.

"Hey Ryder." She smiled. Ryder looked at Lauren emotionless.

"Hey Low-ren." He smirked. Lauren didn't catch it and smiled.

"How are you?"

"Good. I'll be better soon."

"Why?"

"Cause of a reason that's not your business." He said. Lauren giggled...why?

"Why are you giggling at THAT, Lauren?" Jason said, walking up to us. Haha, we think alike. Lauren smiled.

"Hi Jason!"

"Hello Lara." He said.

"Its Lauren."

"whatever."

"If you ever want to moan it, then you got to know how to say it." She winked, and I hid my laughs. Ryder was chuckling and Jason smirked.

"Oh really? Anyway, hey Rayne. Hey Ryder." He said. Ryder slapped hands with him and I waved flirtily. Lauren quietly walked away.

"Ready for later?" Jason asked. I nodded,

"Yep!" I smiled. Jason nodded, and grinned.

"Good, cant wait to see and talk with you." He said, and walked away waving.

--- --- --- --- -- ------- ----- -- ------ ----- ------ ------ -----

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!