Lin and Yuki

Everyone know's the story about a preist raising fraternal twins, who're the off-springs of Satan. even though the youngest is 100% human, but the eldest gain his father's demon powers. in process gaining the blue flames. But what if the eldest child wasn't the only one gaining these powers from the heritage of his father's blood-line. You see, he's the only son who has the blue flames. But satan dosen't only have son's, but daughter's too.
But not in Japan, in a different country, in America were lays these two fraternal twin girls.
Like Rin the eldest, she posess the flames. But the youngest could time to time tap in to her demonic power's. But her mother's blood line seemed to push her father's powers away. the eldest's name is Lin, but like's to be called Amy since it's her middle name. And the youngest name was Yuki, but like to be called Maddy by everyone. But she's also called-

"YUKIO!~" Called out the eldest of the twins.

She has dark brown hair as ringlets, her hair color was originally dark blue since their mother dyed it for her. She had brown conacts that covered her blue eye's. she's sixteen years old like her sister ,who she's looking for at the moment.

She looked around for her sister around the church since she comes here to see their mother. Since she's the exorcist of the church.

Remembering when she asked her mother what she does for work. She smiled at the memory.

"Mama, wat dwo u dwo fwor wark?" Asked the blushing child name Lin, as she looked at a woman with sandy blonde hair.

The woman turned around and looked down at the child, then gave her a kind smile.

"I shoo away ghost who are very mean to little kids." The little girl gasped, then started to jump around.

"Mama's wike ay swuper hewo!" The woman started to laugh at the easaly excitted child.

"Well not really kiddo, mama is more of a helper..." As she kneeled down to the childs height, but the child pauted at the answer.

"but mama hwlps people, right?" the child looked at the woman. The woman was aback of the childs question, but smiled after it.

"Yep! Mama helps people."

the child was happy at the answer, and once again was hopping around the church.

"Mama, I want to hwlp pweple to! Wike mama!"

"Yukio!~" Yelled out Lin, as she looked around the church.

when there was no answer she screamed out.

"YUKIO WE'LL BE LATE FOR DAMN SCHOOL IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE!"

"Lin!"

She flinch when she felt a knuckle hit her head.

"Eta! Mom why did you hit me?!" She said as she had tears on the rim of her eye's.

"Because your yelling in God's house." Said the annoyed Yuki.

When she said that the eldest was on her knee's bowing down to the ground very dramaticly.

"FORGIVE ME KAMI-SAMA, WAAAHHHH!" As she anime cried,
"The holy father forgives you sinner, pray for him child. and he will aid you." Said Mira Fujimoto.

"Thank you holy mother."

As the eldest once again dramaticly does the pose were death scythe and the undertaker praise death from soul eater.

"Amy, if you keep that up we'll be late for school."

Smirked Yuki as she said it with annoyence.