Swallow

She carefully unhooked it, and Willa slowly sat up. The bra dropped onto Katy's stomach, leaving her eyes to indulge in Willa's assets. She leaned down to Katy, kissing her deep. Their tongues slid past one another as Katy felt the teenager's C cups, and pinching her nipples until they became hard. Willa, lost in the celestial feel of Katy's lips, subconsciously stuck her chest out so it touched Katy's.

Katy found herself smiling between their kissing, because at every touch, every feel, she would feel Willa's lips shake anxiously for a brief moment. They both pulled back simultaneously.

"Why do I make you so nervous?" Katy smiled. Willa leant over her, placing her hands down on the bed surrounding them.

"That's not the only thing you make me..." she kissed Katy's jaw bone, then bottom lip.

Before she could sit back up Katy caught Willa's lips with her own. They made out softly, innocently, while Willa's hands crawled onto Katy's towel. She got a hold on where Katy fastened it around herself and started to unravel it. The towel loosened, ready to be taken off- but before that happened, Willa slid out from Katy's parted lips. She nudged her nose against hers, teasing her and indicating that she was about to take off the only thing Katy had on. She planted a kiss on Katy's lips before looking into her eyes. The temptation radiating from them was undeniable.

Still looking right at Katy, Willa opened up the folds of the towel, exposing Katy's naked body. Katy lifted herself so Willa could take the rest of the towel from underneath her, then drop it to the floor. Willa got off of Katy's thighs and stood on her knees propped on either side of her, to let her eyes capture her body. Katy giggled quietly as she saw the teen's eyes scan her up and down.

"Good God, Katheryn." Willa called her by her real first name, eagerly tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She let herself sink into Katy's body, their brëasts smushing together. She ran a hand through Katy's hair and whispered, "As stunning as I imagined you to be.." The sincerity in her voice, her warm breath on her skin- it all turned Katy on even more. She planted numerous appreciative kisses onto Willa's neck, making her bite her lip.

There was a silence before Katy took in Willa's scent. She suddenly flipped them over so she was on top. After inhaling Willa in for a second time, she smirked. "You smell like my favorite lotion." She raised her eyebrows when Willa nervously batted her eyes.

"I may or may not have helped myself to it," she hinted.

"Oh yeah?" Katy tested her, bringing a hand to her lower region. "And what else did you do while I was showering?" she gestured to the bathroom with her head.

"Uh- I-" Willa felt herself get even more moist as Katy's touch became more aggressive.

"Hm?" Katy kept rubbing Willa's area, pressing her middle finger on her clit for a second, making Willa turn a quick shade of red. Her heart was so anxious she could almost hear it. Willa opened her mouth to speak, but all that came out were stutters.

"Huh? Didn't quite catch that." Katy mocked. Katy's hand easily felt Willa's wetness through her little thong. "Oh," Katy brought her hand up, dramatically gasping at some of Willa's sticky matter all over her fingers. "Well would you look at that." she wiggled her fingers at Willa, then sucked them dry.

"Ohhh.." Willa muttered. She tingled at what Katy just did in front of her, bucking her hips back and grinding her âss into the sheets.

"So is this mine too?" Katy sharply snapped the waistband of Willa's thong. Willa had to look down to comprehend that she was in her own lingerie- in the bottom part of it, at least.

"No. uh- um, this.." she took a breath in when Katy harshly speared her fingers against her underwear again. "Is mine," she finished with a hardly stable voice. She whimpered at Katy starting to massage her down there, creasing and making folds in the fabric of the thong.