28- Coming Out

"Finally we get to hang out" I say lying next to Jacob. It has been so very long since Jacob and I have just hung out without any training, or worries, or killings. Jacob was my best friend when I first arrived at Torchwood high. Now Jace all I do is be with Jace. He like eclipses my other friendships.

"Yeah. I missed ya Kendall" Jacob sighs staring up at the clouds. We are at Point Place again, yet there is no Noah and no Red Lupeis. Instead it is Chloe, Lao, Nick, Cassie, Jace, Lucas, Jacob, and I with a picnic.

"Of course you did" I laugh. I miss Jacob calling me Kendall. I miss a lot of things actually. It's weird, my life feels like it has a giant hole but at the same time Jace makes my life so complete. Maybe I just need to spend some more time with Cassie or someone.

"Food!" Lucas yells breaking my train of thought. I jump up immediately and run over to the hamburgers. Cassie brang a whole bunch of food and Lucas cooked hamburgers and hot dogs. It is a little private birthday party for Jace apart from the big on from the pack later.

"Dude these are so good!" Lao yells as he scarfs down two hamburgers and two hot dogs. I would be surprised one person could eat that much for one meal if Jace, Lucas, and Jacob were not eating even more.

“Did I show you guys my new battle scar?" Lucas asks pulling up his sleeve. A giant bite mark scar is sticking out if his left arm. Cassie winces just looking at it, but everyone else draws closer.

"That is going to take some explaining" Jacob laughs, touching the scar. It actually looks really cool. All I have is a couple scrapes that will eventually go away. That scar is there for life.

"Even Harry would be jealous of that scar" Nick says, bringing the nerdy into the conversation. Chloe shakes her head with a giant smile on her face. She still hasn't told him yet. Apparently she is going to wait until later today. I just hope she doesn't chicken out.

"Ahhh guys this is getting boring, wanna go get some beer?" Lao suggests looking around. Getting beer in Torchwood is like getting a mask at party city, quick and easy. But that is not a great idea with Chloe pregnant and all.

"No!" Chloe says quickly.

"Why not?" Nick asks raising an eyebrow. Nick doesn't drink at all but usually Chloe will have one or two.

"It's almost time for Jace's party. We need to go soon!" Chloe covers up. I can see the panic in her eyes as Nick stares at her confused.

"Yeah. We should probably go now" I try and help out a scared looking Chloe. She is just lucky I am so nice. I really don't want to go. He is finally announcing our relationship to the pack and my stomach feels like it might explode.

"Okay... Let's go, I guess." Jace mutters standing up from the table. I guess this is it. The time has finally come. Today can be the start if something great or the beginning of the end of my life. Well, I guess I'll see soon.

                                                                                    <~*~>

"Happy birthday dear Jace, Happy Birthday to you" 200 voices join together to finish the song. Jace smiles and starts to blow out the candles on five massive cakes. Since the pack is so big there are about five full tables full of food and one full of cake.

"Thank you guys" Jace smiles as he finishes blowing out the line of cake. Everyone applauds and starts shouting for their alpha.

Jace locks eyes with me and gestures for me to come by his side. Butterflies shoot through my stomach and my palms begin to get clammy. I should just run away and never come back. I can't be a Luna!