16- Party Part 2

PICTURE OF CHLOE ON THE SIDE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Holy crap" I whisper as the scene meets my eyes. People, tons of people, are packed into the house and the music seems to bounce off the walls. Beer is everywhere in red cups and in people's hands. Bodies press up together dancing, kissing, and doing way more. People slide down the railings, flip off tables, and do back flips off the couches.

My heart practically flips around in my chest and I feel like I might have a seizure from the flashing lights. This is definitely the best party I have ever been to!

"I'm going to go find Nick" Chloe yells over the yelling and music. She walks over to the kitchen where Lao and Nick are pushing each other around. Cassie leaves too probably going to find Lucas. Well time to have some fun.

I make my way over to where everyone is bumping and grinding all over each other. The smell of werewolf is nice but very overpowering. I dance along with twenty other people as the lights flash and the music intensifies. I do every dance imaginable for at least an hour with mostly strangers. For some reason though I feel like I know them.

"Hey babe, wanna take this elsewhere" Some guy whispers into my ear. His breath is hot and spit jumps from his mouth onto my ear. I would probably stamp on his foot or push him away, but there is no room for that. I am too drunk to do anything more than ignore him.

I jump as he flies right out of sight. Everyone stops moving for a second looking around to see what happened. It doesn't last long and people start yelling and moving again. Just like I expected Jace's smirking face slides into view. It's probably the alcohol coursing through my body but he looks extra hot today. 

"Hey" I smile letting him drag me out into the kitchen. We pass Chloe and Nick who are making out heavily on the kitchen counter. It's almost sickening how much they are getting into it. If I didn't know any better I would think she'd eating his face.

We keep walking until we hit the staircase to go upstairs. They are pretty cool and the wood steps do a spiral upwards. As we walk up they swing and creak making it seem like we are going to fall. We keep going until we get to what looks to be Lucas's room. Lao, Lucas, Cassie, and Jacob are all sitting in a circle around dice and weird cards. 

"It's Teroka, a werewolf game" Jace whispers sitting down next to Cassie. Everyone is drinking and deadly quiet. 

Lucas's room is not how I would expect to be at all. Instead of looking like a place Dracula would spend the night it looks like a model citizen lives here. There are pictures of him and Cassie everywhere. The walls are baby blue and he has at least went awards on a bookcase. The most surprising this is Romeo and Juliet open wide on his bed. I have honestly seen this side of him before. No wonder Cassie likes him.

Cassie picks up a card from the massive deck, swearing under her breath. Somehow I know Teroka isn't exactly a kiddy game. Jacob smiles rolling the dice, he shakes them around and rolls a two and a one.

"Shit" Cassie curses. I wouldn't pin her for the curing type. Everyone laughs their asses off as Cassie looks glum. What the hell is this game? I raise my eyebrows at Jace asking what this game is.

"It's like dangerous truth or dare, well more like dare or dare. You pick a card with a dare and a number on it. If someone rolls that number you do the dare if they don't roll it then they do it" Jace explains. Well that sounds simple enough but judging by Cassie's worried face the dares aren't that easy.

"Watcha got?" Lao asks rolling the dice around in his palm. Cassie sighs slouching down. Now that I think about it, the room smells a lot like Cassie, but different. Like her scent mixed with Lucas's in a really weird way. Wait a second, oh gross.