chapter 54 (ending)

3 years later~

Mina~

I was gazing at the stars.

A lot of things happened but we managed to stay strong.

Yugyeom...

Its been 3 years but...

I still can't believe he's gone he was in my dreams smiling and telling me it wasnt my fault reassuring me he was happy to were he is now.

"I miss you kyum.....we miss you" I said while looking at the stars he told me once that if I miss him I'll just have to gaze at those beautiful stars so I dont get sad.

A tear fell from my eyes I just couldn't help it even if one year had past it still feels like yesterday.

"Baby?" A hand held my shoulder.

I looked up and saw oppa...

"Hey hey why are you crying" he bent down my level because i sat on the hard ground and he wiped my tears great now I feel like a child.

"its kyum isn't it you miss him" he stared at me sadly.

I nodded slowly and he hugged me tight.

"Yugyeom is in a better place now Mina and I'm sure he wants us to be happy because he is now " he cant help but cry too.

"I treated him like my own brother and trusted him it hurts me that we cant see his smile again"

"I- its all m-my f-fault oppa" I whispered.

"No Mina its not your fault yugyeom wanted to protect you and even if he's still alive today but wouldn't be able to save you I dont know if he could live another day that's how much he loves you"

"Brother I just need to do this" I smiled.

I looked at the full moon remembering his death.

I felt my body heating up and fangs growing.

I howled because I never got to do that that time because I cant accept the truth.

We howl everytime a member of our pack dies or went missing so they will be able to know we care for them a pack is all about teamwork loving and standing for eachother.

Everytime we hunt we'll make sure no one will get left behind.

I heard another howl and It was from my brother.

I looked at him his fur was black and has gold eyes like mine but since that incident my left eye turned blue every time I transform.

We turned back to our human form and smiled.

I was finally ready to accept and let go.

The door opened revealing a young girl with brown eyes she has a huge smile on her face.

And I remembered my
features when I was little.

"Mommy" she ran and hugged me.

"Did you eat already baby" I kissed her forehead.

"Mommy! Uncle mingyu stole my stuff!" Yungsu whined.

Since the day we had the twins our world got brighter they also helped me to make myself stronger.

I can imagine my bestfriend smiling and being finally happy while watching us.

I can't help but smile while looking at my son he had eyes like mine while yeonsa got his dad's.

"Hey that's not true you threw it away so i got it!" mingyu said defending himself like a kid.

I chuckled well this guy never grows up.