chapter 50

Mina~

"Who are you?" The tall figure stood there silently.

Silence filled the room i scanned my room and saw my designs and my other paper works all ripped out.

Jisoos christ not them!

"Answer me you skunk!" I raised my voice.

I heard a dark chuckle and he came closer i couldn't see him very well because the lights were off.

"You really wanna know?" He finally spoke.

"Now" i replied fearlessly.

He grinned in return.

"Your death bringer" he whispered.

His eyes were blood red his fangs were sharp and i could tell by his scent that his one of those supreme kind of vampires.

"W-what?" I asked confused.

"You heard me my lady" he said.

"The blood moon is coming so you better watch your back i will rip off your lovely husband infront of you and you'll be next"

"Watch yourself as you fall" he left just like that.

But his words were playing like a song a horrible song on my head.

"Watch yourself as you fall" i repeated his words.

"No he cant touch yoongi!"

"No!!" I woke up and saw a worried yoongi infront of me.

"Love?! Are you alright?" He held my hand.

"W-what but he threatened to kill you to kill us when the bloo-" he shushed me by kissing my lips.

"Shhh love listen no one is going to hurt me or you no one is going to die ok?" I nodded.

He held me in his arms and it calmed me a bit.

"I will rip their throats out if they touch you" i mumbled.

He chuckled.

"It was just a nightmare you're being violent again" he stated.

"Now get ready for work" he smiled.

"Shit! Im late!" I cussed damn that dream!

I stood up and went for a quick shower i picked my outfit and put on some light make up.

"You have no work today?" He grinned while eating.

"What the heck!? How did you prepare all of this?" Damn this man his cooking smells so good.

"Super speed love" he smirked.

"Ohh"

I grabbed some of the food and ate it.

"Woah you look like a hungry wolf slow down" 

"I dont care im going now love bye!" I gave him a quick peck.

"Love you"

Yoongi~

"Blood moon?" I mumbled.

No one has ever mentioned about that since like forever it was a famous topic hundred years ago.

Maybe she had a vision?

But why according to the legends the blood moon causes great power to us vampires.

But it can also mean danger and death.

The wolves will also gather strength and will turn into hungrier beast.

The vampires will crave more blood they will become thirsty to drain a humans body.

And that means chaos...

Yugyeom~

"Guys lets eat!"

Here i am babysitting my two bestfriends.

No other than Wonwoo and Mingyu or should we say meanie.

"Yeah wait old man" wonwoo said in his deep cave voice which made girls crazy about him.

"Suit yourself" i mumbled.

When they're here it feels like im not with boys as the same age as me it feels like im babysitting these dippshits.

A flashback came into my mind.

The blood moon is coming...

It means chaos and destruction.

Death

Two clans will unleash their own demons and devour every mortal as they please.

It happened a hundred years ago it was my great ancestors who witnessed everything.

They saw how the vampires grew out of control as they lust for more blood.

And the other wolves from our pack who couldn't control the power that this destructive moon gave them.

They say it has no exact time and date of how it shows up.

It just happens if the moon wants too.

And that means the prophecy is not all about the continuation of their love but it was also about this.

How the fuck did the prophecy said nothing about this?

Did they not knew this would happened? Well infact its a surprise anyway kyum...

But what if this was the point all along the time of crisis and survival.

"It cant be" i whispered.

"What?" I snapped out of my thoughts when mingyu interrupted.

"N-nothing" i stuttered.

"N-nothing" mingyu mocked me.

"What the fuck" i rolled my eyes at him.

"Sorry you just seem so serious i was just lightening up the mood" he made piece sign.

"Wait before you say something kyum i want you to meet our hyung" wonwoo spoke.

"What who?"

The two of them smiled and then suddenly a tall gentleman stood infront of us.

Wait what? How did he get in here that fast!?

"Who the hell is this?" I asked them.

"Yugyeom meet our hyung joshua" he smiled at me and we shook hands.

"Oh im sorry about that bro btw im yugyeom"

They were about to speak but hushed them.

"If you dont mind my asking bro how the hell did you get in my house?"

He grinned.

"Teleportation" he answered.

"Ohhh-what!? So your aren't human?" He shook his head.

"Im a vampire" he answered shortly.

"And i know you need help on something" he smiled.

Like he could help me.

"I definitely can boy" he smirked.

Right vampires can read mind.

"The blood moon right?"

Heellooooo!!!! Long time no see angels i miss you so much! Thank you for being here unfil now.

Im soooooo sorry! I didnt update for so long its just i was so busy with school and i couldn't write properly (well the purpose of that rant is my brain is dry right now)

Anyways ILY always~