chapter 47

Yoongi~

Whats wrong with this woman she's ignoring me since i fetch her at her office she barely does any eye contact.

She didn't talk nor utter a word she's just plain quiet she looks pissed to.

Maybe its her time of the month?

"Love" i spoke.

She immediately turned her gaze on me but expressionless as hell.

"Are you okay?" I asked and put my hand on top of hers.

"Yeah why do you ask" her expression soften.

"Why are you so quiet im not used to it you know" she smiled.

"Aren't you glad im not nagging you?" She chuckled.

"Your nagging sounds like music in my ears" i pouted.

"Cut the shit LOVE" she said and glared at me.

Ohhh its really her time of the month.

"Hey love chill i was just kidding oh i know what'll cheer you up i'll buy you food until you feel better" i grinned.

I saw a slight smile from her lips ha! Gotcha!

"I knew it" i smirked.

~~~~~  

I brought her to an Italian restaurant because i know she likes pasta and other of their cuisine.

"You really know how to cheer me up huh?" She smirked.

"Of course i wouldn't want my queen to be moody all day" i laughed.

"Psshh" she glared.

I ordered and she looked a bit pleased about what i chose she really does make things hard for me sometimes.

Because i always treat her like a queen literally she always tells me to do that do this.

But thats ok thats love.

Im cheesy as fuck im sorry.

"Love mind telling me what happened now?" I asked.

She looked around and suddenly sighed.

"She came back" she mumbled but loud enough for me to hear.

"Who?"

"Your all so lovey dovey ex" she rolled her eyes.

What!? Khloe?

"Wh-what? Khloe's here?" I asked confused.

So that's why she was in a bad mood and always looking like she wanted to kill someone.

"She invested with me and looked at my design's" she shrugged.

Well i dont doubt that because mina has really good design's.

"And?" I said waiting for her to continue.

She laughed sarcastically.

"You wont believe what that bitch just complimented my line" she hissed.

I didn't interrupt knowing she might do something awful to me in public.

"Well she just said that my formal line needs improvement ha! Improvement my ass" she continued.

Our food arrived and she immediately got the pasta.

"Sounds like she want to mock my works and not invest with me what a piece of shit" she cursed.

That woman why did she come back though?

"Do you want me to talk to her love?" I suggested.

She glared at me and i was taken back so i raised my eyebrow not knowing what she wants.

"DON'T she's just going to get you back i now what she wants she's stupid for thinking i wont know"

Woah possessive much?

"Are you jealous?" I smirked.

"Jealous? Pfftt the fuck no i just dont want that bitch anywhere near you" she scoffed.

"Love that's kind of the same thing" i teased.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes.

"Love i have something to tell you"

"What is it?"

"What would you do if she'll take me away?" She immediately stopped.

"I wont let her not even a single hair" she hissed.

Ohhh at least im safe.

"Im glad love i know i can count on you like 4 3 2" why the fuck did i just say that?

"Yoongi if its because of the food please stop with your jokes your creeping me out" she chuckled.

"By the way I've been thinking if i should invest with her and we'll become PARTNERS i just cant stand the thought of it I've been dealing with stinky ass clients but she's the worse the thought of it makes me want to burn her" she took a deep breath.

"Love your being violent again calm down" i cupped her face.

"Just think of it you know i never knew she had a big name in the designing industry its just that i didn't know she had the ability im going to share something about her dont get mad ok?" She nodded.

"When we're still together i didn't really saw her showing interest in this kind of things i know she loves fashion and so but i didn't know she can design and make it big so it kinda surprised me but of all the big names she chose you?" Her expression darkened wait did i say something wrong?

"So your saying im not good enough that she shouldn't waste her time on my business?" She raised her brow.

"N-no! Its not that what i mean is why would she be back and come to think of it out of all the people she chose you dont you think its a bit weird?"

She stayed quiet for awhile.

"Maybe your right love dont worry i'll keep my guards up" she smiled.

"Im just worried i know her if she wants something then she'll get it but if she hurts you i'll burn her down"

"Love i think its just business but yeah i'll take care of it" she reassured.

"I hope so" i mumbled.

I don't know what your planning khloe but i wont let it pass this time...

If you know this girl please  comment she's so damn she's so beautiful af and if your Filipino of course you know liza soberano goshh ka face niya guyss!

She's nancy from momoland.