chapter 26

~Mina~

Its been a long time since my last date with yugyeom and its because that jerk is controlling my life!

I wore my pajamas and shirt i headed downstairs and watched TV since i wasn't tired yet.,

Someone knocked at the door.

I opened the door but i saw no one.

"Well that was weird" then i saw a letter on the door step.

I took the letter and i started to read it.

The night sure is beautiful but not as beautiful as you....you'd probably think im a weird guy but I've known you for quite some time now mina well this is enough for tonight sweet dreams.

-S

What the? How did this person know my name? And wait since when did i have a stalker!?

Ugh! This is creepy maybe If i ignore this letters he'll probably stop this nonsense i crumpled the paper and threw it.

*yawns* i went upstairs to sleep i lay down and closed my eyes but i saw a guy standing behind the window i quickly got up.

"Whose there?" I asked while walking closer to see his face but i couldn't see him clearly he was wearing a hood and it was so dark i was about to touch him but he held my wrist and whispered.

"Its nice to see you again" he spoke.

"Who are you?" I yanked my wrist and ran to the switch but when the lights was on he disappeared.

I don't know why but his voice was intimidating.

I threw myself to my bed and forced myself to sleep.

I guess i should just relax besides i can protect myself anytime...

~Yoongi~

This is getting way out of hand first it was that yugyeom kid then jin hyung and then now seungcheol?! the heck! why do i have so many competitors on my own wife? can somebody please explain why is this happening? like seriously this isn't swagg.

Now i have to keep an eye on s coups he might do something when im not prepared that kid is so tricky but that won't work on me.

I drank some blood to calm myself down i wasn't really feeling to drink beer's because of last time when i got home and i was drunk and then i remembered what i did that night *nope it's not what you think lol*

It was so embarrassing as hell! i didn't even know why i did that ewww shame on me...

*time skip*

When i got home i saw Mina sleeping peacefully on the couch her mouth was slight open.

I giggled i came closer at the sleeping figure i didn't even realize she was this cute i touched her face making her flinch a bit i immediately removed my hand before she wakes up and starts hitting me until she's satisfied

Sleep tight my angel...

~S coups~

I stared at her sleeping figure she's so beautiful suga is really lucky to have this woman as his wife.

And me i haven't found my mate yet no one catches my eye i dated some of them but i wasn't satisfied i didn't feel anything and then i saw this beautiful woman that made my heart race.

"Im gonna make her mine" the words that came out of my mouth.

And when i found out she was suga's wife i felt sadness But by the time i was observing them *more like stalking* i was quite interested and a plan came into my mind.

I can use the girl to make suga pay for his mistakes...

Im gonna make her see what kind of a monster her husband is the monster that she will hate forever and when that time comes i'll have the chance to take her away from him and make her my queen to rule by my side and also a mother of my children.

I came back to my senses when i heard a the gates opened i leaned in closer and whispered.

"Sleep tight my queen" i said and left at the speed of light.

"Let the game begin" i smirked.

cheers for scoups! i decided to add choi seungcheol the appa of seventeen! since he is wrecking my bias list!..everyday boom boom!
this is also for the carats out there hope you like it!

Here you go my angles! hope you like it! *lots of love* i love you guys!

Don't forget to vote and comment

*Muah!