「 s i x 」

Ashton has been thinking of ways to get the mysterious brunette to talk to him. He doesn't understand why he doesn't like talking to people or always have a negative attitude. He wish to change him to a positive person because no one should be negative about everything. There are possible ways to get him to talk, but he doesn't want to end up with a black eye. He doesn't want to add more stress to his fathers when he can solve this himself.

He could ask pops, but he would tell Ashton to stay away from him. His father would say the same thing, even though they both taught him to always see the good in people. He knows asking Calum or Michael is definitely out of the question since they don't like him.

He can ask either Lauren or Phoebe...maybe more Lauren because she doesn't know who he is. But Phoebe doesn't judge people. And he can always count on his sister for everything.

He found his way to her room and knock on the door, waiting patiently for her to say something.

"Yes?"

Which he opens the door and went to lay on her bed. "I need some help." he inform his sister as she got herself comfortable on her now crowded bed. Which she's used to since he always come in her room.

"What do you need help with?"

"There's this guy—"

"My favourite type of problems to hear. But go on." she quickly states with a smile before letting her brother go on.

"Anyways. There's this guy in my year that I kind of like. He's attractive with bright blue eyes and everything. But the thing is, people say shit about him and he's not really the nicest person around. But he doesn't talk much and dads told us to see the good in people. Should I still talk to him even though I will end up with a black eye, or should I avoid him at all cost?"

"Well, I don't want you to end up with a black eye. But you should try to give little talks to him, and get past his insults and stuff like that. If you continue to talk to him and treat him like any other person, eventually he will open up. But don't put my word on it, as I don't want you to be mad at me."

"So I should go for it?" he ask with his voice hinting hope.

"Do whatever your heart desire."

Even though he's going for it, his heart raced a million times faster than usual when he saw the brunette walking down the hallway. Scowling at people that accidentally bump into him on his way to class. He doesn't know what to do just yet as he doesn't want to make the brunette hate him even more; even though he does.

Ashton went to follow him since they have the upcoming class together. He went to sit next to Calum and kept his glance at a minimum so he doesn't piss the brunette off.

"Hey Calum," Ashton said after getting a glance of the angry teen.

"Yeah?"

"What's his name?"

"Who?"

"The one that you warned me about."

"Oh...I don't know why you want to know. But it's Luke Hemmings." he answers while writing down the answers on his worksheet.

Ashton did the same thing as well and went to think of a conversation topic to start for Luke.

Luke Hemmings...that name roll perfectly off his tongue when he says his name.

"Are you going to talk to him again?"

"Yeah, I want him to speak more. Maybe a little nicer to people and not be angry all the time. I believe it's important to find the good in people." he respond to his friend with a smile.