Is it love or not?

"What do you want to do " I said glancing at jack. He hummed before replying.

"I have some friends you could meet" he said which caught my attention. I nodded.

"Let's have a race" I said before preparing myself. Jack nodded and got ready himself.

"Ready" I said. Jack took a deep breath and relaxed.

"Set go!!" I said and took off. I ran as fast as I could while jack was stumbling and huffing. I giggled at his tiredness and kept running. I finally came to the front door. I waited until Jack finally caught up.

"Maybe next time jack" I said and leaned on his shoulder. He suddenly fell with me trailing down with him. I groaned and lifted my head.

"Ow, are you ok jack" I said and stared at his red face in confusion. I then realized I was straddling him so I made an attempt of getting off of him but he pulled me back down. I blushed and stared into his blue eyes. He leaned up and closed his eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed the gap. He squeezed my waist which made me moan.

"J-jack" tooth's voice weakly interrupted our make-out session. Me and jack shot our faces towards her crying face. I sighed annoyed as jack quickly got me off of him. "Uh tooth it's not what it looks like" he said hurting my feelings. I glared sharply at tooth which she returned. I slammed the door open and flew outside. I silently cried as I flew away. I couldn't see that well but I didn't care I flew all the way to my hideout.

I'm so sorry it's short and I know I said I was going to make this one longer but I ran out of ideas. So plz forgive me