dissapointment

"Hello, old friends" fathers said sarcastically. I backed up so I could hide in the shadows but not too far that it would block my view. I take a good look at them one looked like a huge kangaroo, there was a big buff dude, a golden man, a white-haired boy 'who kinda looks cute', and finally a pea-. Wait.

I suddenly got a flashback of that horrible night. So. They. Are. The. Ones. That. Killed. Her. Dad brought me out of my flashback when he suddenly called my name.

"Y/n I would like you to meet some friends" he said holding his hand out. I nodded and walked out of the shadows and stood next to dad. There was a gasp from the lady as she held her hand to her mouth. I feel something. Fear. My eyes glowed a little brighter as I shifted my gaze to her. She flew to the buff guys ear and mumbled something.

As they were whispering I felt someone staring at me. I sharply turned my eyes to the culprit. It was the white-haired boy and he was blushing? Dad cleared his throat catching everyone's attention.

"Well Y/n this is Sandman or Sandy" he said pointing to the golden man.

"That's bunny" he said pointing to the large bunny. 'I thought he was a kangaroo.'

"That's tooth" he said pointing to the peacock woman.

"That's north or as the children know him as Santa" he said pointing to the buff man.

"And finally jack Frost" he said sickly. I smiled at everyone but it soon turned into a cold glare. An object flew through the air aiming at dad. He dodged and glared at bunny. Dad sighed before looking at me and nodded. Everyone looked between us in confusion but stopped when they notice the room started to grow dimmer. All they could see was my glowing yellow eyes.

I looked into their greatest fears and found each and every one of them. I made tooth imagine that all her 'pets' died because of her. For bunny I made him imagine that he was forgotten. And north I made it look like all of his friends died. For sandy I made him imagine that he was killed by his friends. And for Jack Frost I made him imagine that his sister pippy die over and over again.

All you could hear was them screaming and yelling different things. This is what they get for what they did to me. Dad chuckled and patted my head.

"I've trained you well" he said watching them suffer. Our moment was ruined by an outburst. A female one at that.

"We're sorry!" Tooth said on her knees. I jumped at the yell and shock was written on my face.

"We didn't know, if we did then we would have attacked" she said looking straight at me. I kept my eyes on her as she yelled things. It felt as if she put me in a trance that I couldn't escape from. My illusions faded as well as their screams. Dad noticed and started yelling at me. I couldn't look away from tooth as she yelled different but yet calming things.

"But it's ok now-" she stopped when I suddenly fell to the floor feeling as a ringing sensation on my cheek. The sound bounced off the walls catching many gazes.

"You couldn't do one simple thing. Ugh, your such a disappointment" he said making me feel awful. I sniffled and waved my hand out to teleport me home away from everyone. I opened my eyes to see that I was in the middle of my room. Tears started to stream down my face, my hands clenched and unclenched. My eyes glowed brighter and my breathing became unsteady.

'I'm so sick and tired of this. I don't need to live like this. '.

Jack Frost POV

"What the heck pitch! Why did you hit her!" I yelled glaring at him. He chuckled while crossing his arms.

"She has always been a disappointment to me." He said without any shame.

"But she's your daughter how could you do that to her" north said gripping his machetes.

"Yeah, that was low even for you" bunny said glaring at him. Tooth was having a nervous breakdown to what she just witnessed.

"Don't worry she's used to it" he said with a smirk. I looked at him in disbelief.

"How long have you been hitting her" I said.

"For years now" he said looking at his nails bored. Bunny threw his boomerang at pitch but he dodged. I shot ice at him making him fall to the ground. North rushed at him with his machetes raised. Pitch face dropped but quickly moved out of the way.

"I would love to stick around but I have matters to attend to" pitch said and disappeared. I turned to tooth confused.

"How did you know her". Tooth turned to me but looked down and started to fiddle with her hands.

" well we meet her 10 years ago, but it wasn't on good terms" she started keeping her gaze on the floor. "We were looking for pitch and his wife Adria-".

" wait pitch has a wife" I said cutting her off.

"Well, he had a wife, but anyway as I was saying we were looking for them. We had found a house deep in the woods so it was kinda obvious." She stopped to take a breath before continuing.

"We had found pitch walking by the house so we attacked him. But he escaped and ran into the house but later came out with his wife. So we all had started fighting when north had cut her in the stomach." She said. I looked at north who was looking down ashamed.

"We thought that it wasn't that deep but she started to bleed out. She died because of us jack and we were stupid enough to not scout them out first. And a little girl named running out of the house to find her mom dying in front of her" she said crying.

"Y/n" I mumbled. I started to feel bad for her. Not only did she had to endure her mom dying but abuse too. I grabbed tooth and held her tightly in my arms. She stopped crying and hugged back. A light shined down from the moon.

"We're getting a new guardian! " north yelled trying to cheer everyone up. The light made a picture of a girl, but not just any girl it was y/n!

Hey guys here's another chapter I hope you enjoyed. And btw if you find the name 'Ariel' in any of the chapters please ignore it. Sometimes I get to wind up in the story that I make a mistake and put my name in it. (><)

Share 👭 like and follow. Buh bye(*'ω*)/