being a guardian

Y/n pov

"Oi being a little feisty there mate" Bunny said smirking at me. I looked at his fuzzy face for about 5 seconds before cracking a small smirk. North was in the background talking about MIM being great and tooth secretly taking pictures of jack. My attention was caught by a small golden hand on my shoulder.

I looked to the side to see Sandman smiling at me with his hand out towards me in a greeting manner. A few pictures were shone on top of his head as he stared at me. I grabbed his hand and shook it. I let go and looked around for any exits. There was a red double door which I take my guess that it leads out of here. I walked towards the door and opened it slightly before sliding out.

I leaned against the door and closed my eyes letting out a sigh. There was a small jingle so I opened one eye to see two little elves staring at me. I opened the second eye and stared at the frightened elves. A powerful wave flushed through me, it felt good. I smirked at the elves as they hugged each other in fear

Good angel~ 'This is wrong'

Bad angel~ 'but it's nice to be feared once in a while'

Me~ umm guys

Good angel~ you shouldn't be feared, but to be believed in

Bad angel~ well we can still be feared and believed in at the same time. It's literally killing two birds with one stone.

Me~ umm am I'm going crazy or something

Good angel~ nope it's just a mental thing

Me~ so I'm basically on the road to being crazy.

Bad angel~ yep basically

Good angel~ WAIT!

Me and bad angel~ WHAT

Good angel~ have you seen how hot jack is, his beautiful eyes are amazing. *squeal*

I sighed and spoke my head to get rid of the thoughts. I'm surprised no one has noticed my disappearance. I walked past the trembling elves and began looking for the door that leads to outside. It was starting to turn night so I had to do my job. I found another door so I cracked it open to only meet a giant hand by the side of my face.

I turned around to see the gang staring at me. I cleared my throat and crossed my arms. "What are you doing? ".

" Where are you going? " North said keeping his hand on the door.
"I have a job to do, so if you'll excuse me" I said and tried to pry his hand off the door.

"You know now that you are a guardian you can't scare the children" He said closing in some of the space.

"But-" I said but was caught off.

"No buts, you have to be nice to the children" He said and took his hand off the door. I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"Where will you sleep at tonight y/n" Jack said scratching the back of his neck.

"I have my own place in the forest" I said.

"NONSENSE!" North said chuckling.

"We have a room for you, so you can stay here" He said holding his stomach. My eye twitched in annoyance.

"Fine! Show me where it is" I said. North turned around and began talking to bunny and tooth. Bunny nodded and tapped the floor twice making a hole. He jumped in it and disappeared. Tooth also nodded and flew away.

"Jack can show you where your room is. I'll see you tomorrow morning" He said before leaving me alone with Jack.

"So umm..." He said while scratching his neck again. I giggled and walked up to.

"So where is my room jack," I said and smirked at his flustered state. He cleared his throat and grabbed my hand and led me to my room. We went through many a couple of corridors. Finally, he stopped at a wooden door with my name on it. 'totally not creepy'

"So here we are" Jack said smiling at me.

"Thank you jack" I said blushing. Jack must have noticed because he turned away and blushed as well.

"Well, good night y/n" He said.

"Good night jack" I said and went into my room. The walls were a nice shade of f/c and the furniture is mostly white. I placed my staff down and laid down in bed. I relaxed until I started to feel drowsy. I curled up and let sleep overcome me.

Hey, guys, it's me with another chapter for you. I hope you liked it. be sure to like share 👭 and follow 💗