II went back downstairs and sat down on the couch, as Jonah opened his gifts

II went back downstairs and sat down on the couch, as Jonah opened his gifts. Jack got him a sky blue hoverboard, Zach got him a diamond Rolex, Corbyn got him a PlayStation Four, Daniel got him a bible, since he has a dirty mouth, and Logan got him a little Pomeranian, that was apparently Kong's little sister before he bought him.

Jonah opened my gifts last, and he was so happy that he teared up a little. "Hey babe how about you stay here with Jack and set up the PlayStation, and I go take a shower? I won't take long." I whispered into Jonah's ear, watching his pants get tented. "O-okay" he whispered back.

I told Jack to not let him go upstairs until I text him. He nodded and I ran upstairs so I could get ready. I did my makeup, (Same as the makeup in the lingerie picture.) and changed into the lingerie. I got a message from Jack saying that everyone is leaving, and that I should hurry up. I put the handcuffs on the head board's post, the vibrator in the middle of the bed, and the gag around my neck.

I texted Jack to tell him that he could leave, and to send Jonah upstairs now. He texted back 'good luck'. "Hey babe Jack said you wan-" Jonah began, eyes widening at the sight in front of him. You saw his pants tighten even more, and you laughed.

"I've been a bad girl lately, so now it's your day. You can punish me all you want, Daddy." What I said actually wasn't a lie, because for the past two weeks I have been bothering Jonah, just to add on to what's gonna happen now. "Davina, you have been a very bad girl. So from now on, follow Daddy's instructions, okay?" Jonah growled in your ear, before he bit it.

I let out a soft moan, grabbing Jonah's attention.  Jonah pushed us lightly onto the bed, all while leaving light marks on my neck. My moans were getting louder and louder each second. I pushed him off of me and started unbuckling his belt, while he kissed me passionately. He took my hands off of his pants and pulled them off, along with his boxers.

I ripped off his shirt, and Jonah took off my suspenders, popping my shoulder with the strap as he did so. Soon we were both naked, and Jonah handcuffed me to the bed. Jonah trailed kisses down to my waist. I thrusted my hips up, but Jonah held me down. He poked his tongue at my folds, making me moan with frustration. "Jonah please, I need you now." I moaned.

"You're gonna have to beg baby. I'm not convinced." Jonah smirked, making you groan. You immediately thought of a good idea. "Daddy please I just want you. Fuck me til I see stars baby. Please. My tight little fuckhole is begging for you." (Omg I'm cringing hard RN 🤒🤒) I moaned, watching as Jonah's lust clouded eyes widened.

I continued. "Please Daddy I just want your warm tongue in me, I want you to taste me until you can't taste me anymore. Just. Do. Something." After I finished, I felt his warm, wet tongue plunge into me, swirling around in figure eights. I moaned loudly and Jonah started to lick my clit, as two of his long, sleek fingers slowly made their way into me.

Soon enough I came, and he swallowed all of my juices. I watched with amusement as Jonah got up and went into the closet. Only to pull out a bottle of lube. 'Uh oh' you thought. 'He wants to do anal stuff'. He rubbed lube on my asshole and quickly prepped me for what's coming next.

I thought he was going to slam into me, but instead, he shoved the vibrator in me, at full speed. I was moaning and and groaning, all the while Jonah rubbed my clit while rubbing his hard-on. Our moans filled the room, loud enough to not hear the front door open and close.

After a few minutes, we both came, but Jonah kept the vibrator in my ass, hitting my prostate. He rolled on a condom, and rubbed his tip over my pulsating clit, making me moan loudly. Jonah slowly pushed into me, making me scream with pleasure.

It felt amazing to be filled in both holes. It felt like waves of pleasure crashing down on my body. Steam and sweat filled the room, along with our hoarse moans. Jonah started to go faster and rougher, which was unusual because he always goes slow and soft.

With every moan I let out, the harder Jonah pounded into me, making my body dizzy with pleasure. "Fuck Daddy I'm gonna cum!" I shouted,  making his thrusts speed up as well. Soon his thrusts started to get sloppy, signalling he was about to cum.

We both released at the same time, Jonah still lightly thrusting into me, riding out my orgasm.

We both showered and got dressed into our pajamas. Jonah carried me downstairs, and we watched some Netflix until you saw Jack walk downstairs. "Hey, you guys know that I love here too, right? Next time, don't make so much noise that the neighbors have to come over, okay?"

We both blushed and mumbled a 'sorry' and continued watching Kevin Hart make his funny jokes. Jack joined us on the couch and whispered "I wish I had a girlfriend to do that with." Me and Jonah laughed and Jonah said "Don't worry, you will find a special someone. Just not as special as Davina."

"And thank you Jack, for helping me plan this whole day out. You can ask for my help with anything in return, as long as it's nothing sexual." You laughed, pulling both boys into a group hug.

*_* *_* *_* *_* *_*

Heyy! I hope you beautiful little children enjoyed this one, especially Davwav2001!

I just thought up this idea, so sorry that it is super dirty and had some kinky shit in it.
I'm still mad that I almost got arrested, but that is besides the point.

IM HOLDING A CONTEST!
Yes! I'm holding a contest for any of you guys to make a book cover for this book!

Heres how you enter:

Step One: follow me on Instagram at @ keishaxwdw.
Step Two: make an interesting/ beautiful cover with yours and my wattpad name on it.
Step Three: send it to me on instagram, and make sure to tell me that you are from wattpad, or just email it to me (my email is directionks05@gmail.com)
I will choose the three I like the most and post them here. Then I will have you guys decide which one I will use. That is all!

Love Ya! And Jeepers Nutz!
💝💗💝💗💝💗💝💗💝💗💝💗💝💗💝💗