1. Five Years Later

***Sorry that it took so long. It was a lot harder to start writing and typing this than it was when I first started the Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenarios. I'll try to get the second scenario done faster, but it may take at least a week again. ***

It's been a great 5 years with your husband and child/children. There have been a lot of ups and downs; tears and smiles. Though no matter what, your husband and you have faced it all together.

Pein

"Pein! Get the towels. Elliot has spilled the cup of juice again!" You called from the kitchen. Moments later Pein came in with a new roll of paper towels in hand.

"Will these be enough?" Pein questioned, handing you the roll. You nodded your head, taking the towels. He helped you clean the spill as your child ran off giggling.

"Such an evil little child we have." You told your husband with a smile.

"I wonder how he got like that." Pein mumbled. You chuckled and shook your head. "I must get going now."

"Alright Pein. Have a good day. Make sure you come back in one piece." You said, kissing his lips.

"Of course _____." Pein responded before heading out of the house. You smiled to yourself. It was always so great how he balanced being an Akatsuki member, well leader, and a family man.

Zetsu

"Danny, Sammy, get out of your father's flowers!" You called to your two little boys. You were chasing them around, trying to wrangle them before your husband got home from whatever mission he was on at the time.

"What's going on here?" A growl like voice asked from the entrance to the garden. The three of you froze and turned to see Zetsu standing there, looking horrified. A lot of his flowers were stomped on.

"Oh no! Dad is home! Run!" Both boys cried out before running away.

"Boys!" You cried out moving to chase them.

"It's alright." White Zetsu told you, even though Black Zetsu was not thinking of saying such a thing. Zetsu guided you out of the garden. "It's good to see you again."

"It's great to see you too." You leaned up and kissed your husband. Moments later you heard cries of disgust from your boys. Both you and Zetsu darted after them, while they just giggled. It was clear that not only you but the boys too enjoyed having Zetsu home.

Sasori

Your two girls were currently sneaking into your bedroom to bother your sleeping husband. Sasori had stayed up the entire night fixing up his puppets that suffered damage during his last mission. You wanted to keep your daughters away from him but they were sneaky and tricked you into playing hide and seek so they could go to their father. As soon as they could they darted towards Sasori. They were so excited to have him back so you really couldn't blame them.

"Daddy!" Both girls screeched while pouncing on him. He shot up, shocked. Both girls giggled and jumped on him. "Daddy! Daddy!" They cried happily. He couldn't he angry with them even though he wanted to be, so he just internally smiled and pulled them to lie down next to him.

"Hush you two, daddy is tired and needs sleep." He told them, calming them instantly.

"You're a puppet though." Tara said, questioning why he needs sleep.

"Yes, but still sleep is important." Sasori mumbled. He lay back down and the girls lay with him, falling asleep almost immediately.

"Did they bother you?" You asked from the doorway where you had watched the whole thing.