Mirrors

Aren't you somethin', an original

Cause it doesn't seem merely assembled

I can't help but stare, cause

I see truth somewhere in your eyes

I can't ever change without you

You reflect me, I love that about you

And if I could, I

Would look at us all the time

- Justin Timberlake: Mirrors

I saw Klaus sitting on my bed when I arrived home after school.

"Hello, love," he said, smirking at my puzzled face expression.

"What are you doing here?" I wondered aloud.

"Well I thought that we should talk," he stated.

"About what?" I asked him.

"I don't know… Maybe about how you were sneaking out away from me?" He joked.

"Haha," I said without emotion.

"What's wrong?" He asked me and I let a tear run down to my cheek.

"It's stupid. Just some teen drama and you would think I'm being shallow," I said to him.

"Tell me," he told me and I sat next to him.

"She was just so mean to me," I said as I let out a few more tears.

"Who?" he asked me.

"Elena. I thought we were best friends but she acted like I was a nobody. Like I… And I just… You know?" I asked and I knew that he might have no idea what I was saying.

"What did she say?" He wondered aloud.

"Just my insecurities... you know how I can't be enough and why would someone like you want me when everyone else wanted her."

"You know that's not true, right? You're the only woman besides my sister that I've really cared about in the last thousand years?"

"I know that, Klaus. And if she had said it yesterday I would've believed her but now… After everything that has happened between us I know that you care about me. It's just…" I said as he brought my body closer to his to hug me.

"What?" He asked me.

"She was one of my best friends and she thinks that about me!" I said, keeping my head on his chest and he caressed my hair.

"I know it's hard, my sweet Caroline, but she doesn't deserve your tears. You're better than that. You're so strong and beautiful," he told me and I half-smiled into his chest.

"Thank you," I said after I raised myself from his chest to look at his beautiful blue eyes.

"For what?" He asked, looking back into my eyes.

"For being here. For caring about me. For everything," I told him as he wiped away my tears.

"I will always be there for you, Caroline."

"Thank you," I said to him. My voice was husky because I was so moved by what he said.

"You welcome," he said and smiled at me.

"So why are you here?" I asked him.

"It's not so important."

"Klaus," I said with my no nonsense voice.

"Well, Caroline. I need you to do something for me, please?"

"Did you just say please?" I asked, laughing.

"Caroline," he said seriously.

"OK. What is it?" I wondered aloud.

"I need you to be careful. OK?" he asked me.

"Why?" I didn't get it. Why was he all of the sudden so worried about me?

"The Salvatores are trying to open the tomb," he said simply to me.

"The tomb?" Huh?

"The tomb, a mystical chamber located under Fell's Church. There are about twenty hungry vampires in the tomb."

"Why are they trying to open it then?"

"Because of Katerina or Katherine as they know her," he told me.

"Who's Katherine?"

"Katerina is… Elena's doppelgänger."

"Elena has a doppelgänger?!"

"Yes, she does. The point being that I'm afraid she might come after you."

"Why would she come after me, Klaus?" I asked him.

"Because she has been running away from me since she was human," he replied to my question.

"Why?"

"Because I was supposed to sacrifice her to become a hybrid. I will try my best to protect you but just promise me," he told me seriously.

"I promise."

"Now for lighter things… Are you still upset about your friend?"

"A little…You know after everything she's still my friend," I told him honestly.

"Would you like me to take your thoughts elsewhere?" he asked me, smirking.

"And how would you do that?" I wondered aloud, smiling. I went to lie down on my bed and looked up at his sitting form.

"How about this—"he asked me as he kissed my cheeks.

"Hmm—Good start," I said, smirking at him.

"How about…" he said before kissing me from behind my ear to down my neck. I moaned and took a hold of his head to kiss his lips.

"Elena who?" I asked, smiling and he started kissing me from my lips to lower my body. I took ahold of his shirt and took it off before he moved my blue top a little bit to kiss my stomach.

I giggled and turned us so I was on top and kissed him passionately as my hair covered his head too and I kept kissing him until my phone rang.

"Oh! Hang on, my phone," I told him as I took my phone out of my pocket and Klaus sighed.

I laughed and answered whoever was on the other end of the phone. "I'm only answering in case it's a friend emergency,"

"Care, it's an emergency," I heard Elena's broken voice saying.

"Elena, what is it?" I asked her alarmed.

"It's Bonnie," her broken voice told me.

"What? What's wrong with Bonnie? Elena, What's going on?!"

"Bonnie's grams, Sheila... died."

N/A: Yes I updated! It's a short one… but still Go me! ;) And I put a long Klaroline scene woohoo! REVIEWS PLEASE.

Sorry for [the] long wait but on top of my high school work and driving school[,] I lost all my tvd episodes and had to update them again. So[,] what do you think? Are they too OOC?