Give Us Little Love

Give us a little love, give us a little love

We never had enough, we never had enough

Give us a little love, give us a little love

We never had enough, we never had enough

-          Falluah: Give Us Little Love

"Right…" I started to say to him. Like I believed that he likes me.

"What?" he wondered.

"Nothing," I lied to him.

"You know she's lying, right?" I heard Rebekah asking from the door. I looked at her and saw that she was smirking. I looked at them questioningly.

"Rebekah can tell when someone is lying," Klaus explained.

"Oh."

"Yes, oh," Rebekah said.

"Well… By the way, I forgot to ask earlier… Are there more vampires than your family in this town?"

"Actually, yes," Klaus admitted.

"Really? Who? Do I know them? Will they kill me? How can you kill vampires?" I started to bomb them with questions.

"Calm down, love."

"This is boring," Rebekah admitted.

"Who says that you can't leave the room?" Klaus asked her and Rebekah scoffed.

"Fine. I will leave then." That was the last thing she said before leaving again.

" The Salvatore Brothers…"

"What?!" I asked interrupting him.

"Don't interrupt me. I don't like it," he warned me.

"Fine, continue." I sighed.

"Where was I? Right… They could kill you if they wanted to. But I won't let them. You can kill any vampire with a stake, except Originals. Questions?"

"Do you really care… if they would hurt me?"

"Yes," he admitted.

"Why?"

"I thought I just told you that I fancy you, Caroline. Don't make me repeat myself. Love is, after all, a vampire's greatest weakness," he told me.

"Do you really think that?" I asked him.

"Yes," he admitted.

"That's… depressing," I told him.

"Is it?" he asked me.

"Yes, maybe it's just me because I never felt like I was loved."

"You didn't?"

"Well. Sure, when I was little. But after my parents split up…"

"What happened?"

"My father admitted to my mother and me that he was in love with another man. My mother was devastated and started to work more and more, not that she didn't work a lot before he left, but now he was working even more. My father moved out and I was closer to him than my mom. I was my dad's little girl but when he left and my mother couldn't care less about me… I became more and more insecure and other negative words. I started to raise myself and now my mother wonders how on earth it could be that I didn't like to be in the same room with her. Enough about me! I'm sure you can't stand to listen my family drama."

"I should get going," I told him.

"Why?"

"Because I need fun!"