How You Remind Me

It's not like you to say sorry

I was waiting on a different story

This time I'm mistaken

for handing you a heart worth breaking

and I've been wrong, I've been down,

been to the bottom of every bottle

these five words in my head

scream "are we having fun yet?"

- Nickelback: How You Remind Me

I woke up and felt someone's arm around my waist. I opened my eyes and noticed that Klaus was next to me.

He was still asleep.

Then I remember what had happened last night and raised his hand carefully off of me so that I could go home.

I got up from the bed and put my clothes back on.

I looked at him one last time before I started to leave his room and closed the door carefully.

Then I tiptoed downstairs with my shoes in my hands. I was almost at the door when I heard something behind me so I turned around.

"Kol," I whispered and he turned the lights on.

"Hi," I said awkwardly.

"Hello to you, too," he said smirking at me.

"I-I… I mean I was just…"

"Yes?" he asked me, lifting his eyebrow.

"And this isn't awkward at all..." I murmured.

"I'm going to just…" I told him, hooking or pointing my thumb toward the door.

"Truth to be told I don't know what you see on my brother. And you could've had the more handsome and more awesome Mikaelson," he said smirking and I turned away quickly so he didn't see that I was blushing.

"Oh you mean Elijah?" I asked as I kept walking away from him.

"How dare you?" I heard the sarcasm in his voice. "Everyone knows I'm the most awesome Mikalson."

"Bye, Caroline!" he yelled after me and I ran out of the door before I saw more Mikaelson siblings.

When I got home mom wasn't home but that wasn't a surprise. She was almost never at home, like I have said before she's always working.

I quickly ran to my room and took my clothes off of my body so I could shower. After the shower I put on my underwear and looked for some clothes to put on.

I chose to wear my blue top and black jeans. I also put on my black jacket and rolled up my sleeves so the white material underneath my jacket was showing.

Then I put on my usual make-up and decided to put my hair into a waterfall braid.

I saw Elena and Bonnie at school.

"Hey, Care!" Elena yelled and I turned around to her.

"Hello," I smiled at her and Bonnie.

"So…" Elena started.

"So…?" I wondered, what she wanted to say.

"Why did Klaus ran after you after he talked to that blonde girl?" Elena wondered.

"You mean Rebekah?" I asked her and she looked blankly at me.

"His sister?" I asked.

"How do you know that? How do you even know Klaus?" Elena wondered.

"Because the Mikaelsons are my friends," I told her simply.

"Mikaelsons as more than one?" Bonnie asked curiously.

"Yes. How do you know him, Elena?"

"Well… I asked him to dance with me."

"But why? You came with both of the Salvatore brothers," I stated.

"You never know…" she started.

"Know what?" Bonnie wondered, alarmed.

"Well...?" I asked when Elena didn't answer.

"He is really handsome," she just started.

"Elena!" Bonnie yelled before I could.

"What?!" she asked innocently.

"What about Stefan?" I asked.

"You're just jealous," Elena said.

"Elena!" Bonnie yelled.

"Jealous?" I asked her. "…about what?"

"Isn't it obvious? You're never the first choice, Caroline," Elena told me, what I already knew.

"Elena! How could you say that to Caroline? What's wrong with you today?!" Bonnie asked.

"Sorry, Bon-Bon. It's just we were having so much fun yesterday before Caroline had to ruin it."

"How did I ruin your fun? I was leaving and didn't say a word to Klaus or even to you!" I was mad now. I thought Elena was my friend.

"That's true," Bonnie murmured.

"Yes, but she said something to Rebecca and I think that's the reason why Klaus left after you. Because you're his sister's friend. Nothing else. I mean… Why would this hot British guy have feelings for you, Care? If normal guys go after me…"

"Actually, it's Rebekah," I heard behind me stopping Elena from ending her sentence and I turned around. Rebekah was standing behind us.

"Whatever," Elena sighed.

"I'm Elena," Elena told Rebekah sweetly "and this is my best friend, Bonnie," Elena showed Bonnie with her hand.

"Pleasure, I'm sure. Not that I care who you are," Rebekah said just as sweetly. I noticed that they really didn't like each other.

Elena narrowed her eyes and turned around. She started walking back to school.

"Bonnie…" I started quietly.

"Care, I think I should go after her. See you at school, OK?" Bonnie said and ran after Elena.

"Seriously?! How am I the bad guy here? I mean really?!" I complained to Rebekah.

"I don't know, Caroline," was all she said.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked her and smiled a little bit.

"Well… You're looking at a new student at Mystic Falls High."

"You… What? Really?" I asked excitedly.

"Really," Rebekah answered(,) smiling at me.

N/A: Sorry for the long wait and short chapter…but anyway…Drama! So what do you think is up with Elena? Did she show her true colors or what the hell is going on? Why was she so mean to our Caroline? What do you think is going to happen when Caroline sees Klaus next time? What are they?

And I made a pinterest for this fic so you can see hair, clothes etc. I see in my mind Caroline using so... :D

Just delete () if you’d like to see:

www(.)pinterest(.)com/jamsu95/come-around/

And why do you think Rebekah is going to a high school?