Part 6

Dedicated to @ladydragyn
Lily Above

"I literally hate all of you," I groaned in the booth with a super pout on my face. They all laughed at me and got comfortable in the booth surrounding me. Me, Priya, Liam and Teola were all at the local dinner in town having lunch after they ripped me away from hiding in my room.

After finding out that I was pregnant I tried hiding, that only worked for a week. Teola and Priya marched into my room demanding to know who the baby father was and the nasty details explaining how exactly I got pregnant. I explained that it was a drunken night with Leo and I couldn't remember anything which they were purely disappointed about. Both for different reasons: Teola because I couldn't remember, and Priya because I slept with Leo. But I didn't care! Priya immediately scorned me for sleeping with a man that wasn't my mate, but she was excited about me having a baby nonetheless. Teola and Priya literally got into a whole fist fight over who would be the godmother. Priya's argument was that she deserved it because she was my faithful friend since childhood which is true. Teola's reason was that she could educate the child on how to be a outstanding wolf and she's been loyal to me, not the Alpha. I liked Teola's reasoning better.

Alex has made me work in the pack house now, he said that I seemed to have too much time on my hands, I was back to working in the pack house and suffocating in that house with him, his...wife, and now their....

Leo has been the worst of them all. Once he came out of his stupor in the hospital room he gave me that mischievous smirk and said, 'time to get to know my wallflower.' Can you believe that! I would think he would be upset, something, but no! He wants to get to know me. It doesn't help that virtually everyone in the pack loves him, and if he wants to know where I am, they are sure to supply him with the answer. On top of that he makes himself my night guard. I had a plan to leave the house through the back window one night, when Eugene invited him in for dinner.It was completely faltered because while I tried to escape the house from the window, Eugene told him that I was leaving and Leo came around the house, threw me over his shoulder, took me to my room, and.... did dirty things to my body.

Oh yeah! Leo and Eugene are best of fucking friends, they train together, babysit together, have lunch together, they do almost everything together. It's absolutely infuriating that my once loyal brother-in-law, has decided to take sides with my mortal enemy! If he thinks that he's going to get my plum pie anymore then he is sadly mistaken!

"You bastards have been no help at all," I groaned still upset that I couldn't be in my room just really trying to absorb the fact that I was pregnant and trapped in this pack.

"Your milkshakes," The waiter said placing the milkshakes in front of each of us.

"Oh strawberry," I said in glee and began to drink down my milkshake.

"So much for not being helpful," Liam said. He started rubbing my stomach and laughed.

"Don't do that," I said pulling away his hand but still sipping on my shake.

"Why?" he asked. "And when are you going to tell mom and dad?"

"Because I don't even do it," I said scooting away from him. " And I'll tell them when they come back from their vacation."

"You little shit, you know that they only come back on Christmas and birthdays. That's virtually in a year Benjamin," Liam growled.

"Why won't you tell them?" Teola asked. "I'm sure they'll be happy to hear that they will have another grandpup."

"Because I'm scared," I said and a moment of silence immediately followed.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waiter asked.