Saving Ophelia

After exploring the Valley of the Queens, Yvette and her team made it to the Great Pyramid.

"This is the Great Pyramid, where the reincarnated me is inside." Said Isis's spirit. Yvette gasped.

In Yvette's vision...

Set releases the curse, destroying Egypt and began to rule Egypt.

In the end of the vision...

"Yvette, what's going on?" Said Isis's spirit. "I had a vision of Set, he's going to destroy Egypt by using his curse. "Oh my god." Said Charlotte. "Don't worry, we'll stop him and save Ophelia fast." Said Thomas. "Ok." Said Yvette.

Yvette drinks a sip of water and starts to examines the entrance. As she is examining the entrance, Isis's spirit told her to close her eyes and concentrate on her mind. Yvette closes her eyes, the entrance started to open.

"Yvette, did you just..." said Charlotte, amazed. "Isis's spirit told me to use my mind to open the entrance." Sais Yvette. "Wow, I am shocked." Said Alana. "OK, guys. Let's go save our friend." Said Yvette.

Yvette and her team went inside the Great Pyramid, Ophelia and Set prepare for a beetle ceremony.

Yvette and her team encountered a black cougar, Yvette goes to battle the black cougar. As the black cougar and Yvette were battling, Yvette discovered a trap and jumps over it. The black cougar went into the trap, it fell into the water trap.

Yvette and her team continue to make it to the ceremony. Yvette unlocks the door with the golden key.

Ophelia walks to the pit of beetles, as she was about to dive into the beetle pit, Yvette and her team stopped the ceremony just in time. Ophelia stood still and sees them arrived.

"No, you've ruined the ceremony. Guards, seize them." Said Set.

Set's guards and Yvette, Oscar's twin sisters and her team began to battle each other, while Charlotte and her daughter Alana stays behind.

As they were battling, Set takes Ophelia to his throne. After defeating the guards, Oscar will be next to battle Yvette. Yvette and Oscar goes face to face during the battle.

"Well, Jasper, me and Set had your friend and we hypnotized her as our queen. She will fight you next." said Oscar. "Oscar, we trusted you and all the things you did is wrong. We thought you were nice to us, but now you're going crazy." Said Yvette. "Oh yeah, well, I'm Set's servant now. He hypnotized me and wants me to be his servant to bring your reincarnated friend to him." said Oscar. "And this is why I don't trust you." said Yvette.

Yvette and Oscar began sword fighting. Her team, Oscar's sisters, Charlotte, and Alana watches the sword fight, including Set and Ophelia. As Yvette and Oscar sword fight, Oscar swings her sword from her hands with his sword, but Yvette kicked him in the head, knocking him out.

"Oscar, you are the worst big brother ever." said Lydia, talking to her knocked out brother Oscar.

"We are on our own now, big brother." said Jenna.

Set goes off to battle Yvette himself, he pulled out his sword. Yvette and Set began to sward battle as well after defeating Oscar.

"Ophelia, wake up. Help Yvette out." said Thomas. "Please wake up, Ophelia." said Christie. But nothing happened, Ophelia is still hypnotized.

Set pushes Yvette against the wall, Yvette gets a hold of his sword when he tried to defeat her.

"Ophelia, wake up. You got to snap out of this madness, Set is not your master. You are Isis, reincarnated. Snap out of it now, help me out before it is too late. Wake up now, Ophelia. I need you to save me or else Set will be the ruler of Egypt after destroying Egypt with his curse." said Yvette.

Ophelia becomes un-hypnotized, she goes to save her leader Yvette from Set. When Set turned around to see Ophelia behind him, Ophelia punched him.

"That's impossible, what have you done to my reincarnated sister?" said Set. "I am back to myself again and you are going back where you belong." said Ophelia.

Yvette placed an amulet around Isis's statue's neck, ending Set's curse, restoring Egypt, and Set is sent back to the underworld.

"Ophelia, thank god you're okay. And thank you for saving my life from Set." said Yvette as she and Ophelia hugged. "You're welcome, and thank you for making me go back to myself again." Said Ophelia. "You're welcome." said Yvette. "We're so glad that you're back, bestie." said Thomas. "Yeah." said Christie.

"Uh, what happened? Where's Set?" said Oscar. "Set's gone and you are going straight to prison." said Yvette. "Oh no." said Oscar. "Mm, hmm. In by the way..." said Ophelia.

Ophelia goes and kicks Oscar in the head, putting him to sleep. "That's for bringing me to Set and trapped me here." said Ophelia, blaming Oscar. 

Ophelia winked at Yvette, Yvette smiled.