KV43

Yvette, her team, and Oscar's twin sisters went to the Valley of the Kings, they discovered KV43. Lydia looked at the codes on her Egyptian code-book.

"The code for the KV43 is 3-0-B-C." Said Lydia as she reads her Egyptian code book.

Yvette puts the correct codes on the lock, it is unlocked. Yvette opened the door, they go inside the KV43 burial tomb. They investigate around the burial tomb to look for clues, they turned on their flashlights. Christie found 4 ripped pages of the Book of the Dead, Thomas found 7 ripped pages.

"OK, we've found 11 more pages, is there any more?" said Christie. "We actually don't know if they were more in this more." said Yvette. "Well, it gotta be." said Christie, wondering.

Yvette and her team went to the right path of the hallway, they found a hidden door. Lydia uses her small hair pin to unlock the door, uncovering the sand off of the keyhole. They go inside the room, they were in Thutmose IV's sarcophagus room. 

Yvette and Thomas opened the sarcophagus, Thutmose IV's mummy is inside. Yvette discovered the golden key and the Egyptian amulet, she collects them, and put them in her bag. Yvette and Thomas closes the sarcophagus back in and then Yvette and her team leaves Thutmose IV's sarcophagus room.

Yvette and her team went back to the hallway, they continue exploring around until they discovered the basement. They go down in the basement, they were at the Thutmose IV's throne room. Charlotte and Alana found an artifact of Bastet, Yvette found 4 more pages of the Book of the Dead, Thomas found the artifact of the Egyptian beetle, and Christie found the artifact of Egyptian cat.

"OK, we've found few more things in this area." said Yvette. "Where do you we put the three artifacts at?" asked Christie. "I don't know." said Yvette.

Yvette started to have a vision again.

In Yvette's Vision...

The three artifacts should be put in the other three golden pedestals, then the door will open.

In the end of Yvette's vision...

"They should be in the other golden pedestals." said Yvette. "How did you know?" said Christie. "Did you had another vision?" said Thomas. "Yes. The three golden pedestals were right there in the throne spot." said Yvette, pointing at the three golden pedestals.

  Yvette and her team found the three golden pedestals, they placed three artifacts in the three golden pedestals, and the door starts to open. They go to the door and they were at Tentamun's sarcophagus room.

"This is Tentamun's sarcophagus room." said Lydia. "Tentamun is the daughter of Thutmose IV." Said Jenna. "Gosh. What a magnificent room." said Christie. "Christie, can you help me open the daughter's sarcophagus, please?" said Yvette. "Sure." said Christie.

Yvette and Christie opened Tentamun's sarcophagus, Tentamun's mummy was also inside her sarcophagus. Yvette discovered a note and picks it up. She unfolded the note and reads "The spirit of Isis in the past will help you find a way to stop Set's curse and save your friend, her spirit will show you the way. Once you stop the curse, you will be rewarded."

After reading the note, the soul of Isis in the past appears.

"Hello, I'm Isis in the past years of Egypt. I'm here to help you find a way to save your friend and stop my brother's curse." said Isis's spirit. "Oh, your highness. Thank you for appearing to help us." said Yvette, taking a greeting bow to Isis. Can you show us the way to get to the Great Pyramid?" said Yvette, taking a greeting bow to Isis's spirit. "Of course, I will." said Isis's spirit.

Yvette Jasper: The Search of the Egyptian Godsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें