Dreaming about the Dark Past in Egypt

This Evening at the Egyptian hospital... Yvette's team, Oscar, and his twin sisters were at the waiting room, worrying about Yvette, Yvette was already taken to the emergency room. 

"Please don't be cancer again." whispered Charlotte, praying for her sister Yvette. "I'm worried, I hope Yvette be okay." said Ophelia. The Egyptian doctor came to the waiting room to talk to Yvette's room. "So, how is she?" asked Ophelia. 

"Well, I believe that she had a panic attack." said the doctor. "A panic attack?" said Ophelia, shocked. "Panic attacks are sudden periods of intense that may include palpitation, sweating, shaking, shortness of breathing, numbness, or a feeling that something bad is going to happen." said the doctor. "My god." said Christie. 

"Is she going to be alright?" asked Charlotte. "She's fine, she's gonna get some rest for now on." said the doctor. "Thank you, doctor." said Charlotte. "You're welcome." said the doctor before he leaves the waiting room. 

"I'm glad it's not the breast cancer striking again." said Charlotte, relieved. "Me, too." said Thomas. "I'll be right back, everyone. I gotta see if Yvette's OK." Said Ophelia before she leaves the waiting room to see Yvette. "OK." Said Charlotte.

At the patient's room, Yvette was placed in a bed while passed out. Ophelia came to watch her sleep, she sits next to passed out Yvette.

In Yvette's nightmare...  

Yvette was exploring alone, she was lost in a dark pyramid. When she go to the ritual room, she sees Anubis approaching. She runs away from Anubis, Anubis goes after her. She ran in the paths of the hallway in the dark pyramid. She opened the door and entered the room, she hides in the empty sarcophagus. Anubis came in and look around to find her, but didn't see her and he leaves the room.

Yvette opened the sarcophagus, gets out of the sarcophagus, and she leaves the room. As she leaves the room, Anubis finds her again and attacked her.

In the end of Yvette's nightmare...

Yvette gasped and wakes up from the nightmare, she finds Ophelia sitting next to her on the emergency bed.

"Are you okay?" Asked Ophelia. "No, it's just... It was Anubis trying to attack me." Said Yvette. "It was a nightmare, right?" Said Ophelia. "Yeah." Said Yvette. "Oh, Yvette. Your sister and your niece were worried about you, the doctor told us you had a panic attack." Said Ophelia. "I have?" Said Yvette. "Yeah, I tried to respond you, but you were froze, you panicked, and then passed out." said Ophelia. "Oh my." said Yvette. "Yeah." said Ophelia. "Where is everyone?" said Yvette. "They're at the waiting room." said Ophelia. "Oh." said Yvette. "Come on, let's go back to them." said Ophelia as she wrapped her arm around Yvette's shoulder. "OK." Said Yvette.

Ophelia takes Yvette to the waiting room where their teammates were waiting. "Oh, my baby sister. Are you OK?" said Charlotte as she hugged Yvette with relief and joy. "Yeah. I feel a little better." said Yvette. "Oh, Me and Alana were so worried about you. I really thought that the cancer had came back, but the doctor said that you were in a panic attack while we were exploring in KV62." Said Charlotte. "Come on, guys, let's go to my place. I'll get a receipt for you from the hotel after that." said Oscar. "OK." Said Yvette.

Yvette and her friends leave the hospital to go to Oscar's home, Ophelia gives Yvette some cold water to make her feel better.