Mummies

In the mummification room... Yvette and her team began to look around for clues and items, Christie uses her flashlight to see. Yvette found another page of the Book of the Dead, Thomas found another note.

"Hey Yvette, I've found another note." said Thomas. "Oh, good." said Yvette. "It says: Mummies will come to life. Find a way to the basement." said Thomas, reading the note. "Gosh, I don't like the sound of that." said Ophelia. "Me, either." said Christie. "We have to find the basement fast before the mummies rise from the dead." said Yvette.

They heard the opening from one of the sarcophagus, the mummies had risen from the dead. "Oh my god. They're... Alive." said Christie. "Everyone, stay together. You must find a way to distract them." said Yvette.

"My people, don't hurt us. I'm the Egyptian goddess Isis, reincarnated. I come in peace, I want you to listen to me. Show us a way to find the basement." said Ophelia, hypnotizing the mummies with Isis's powers.

One of the mummies shows Yvette and her team the basement to the left corner. "There's a basement door. The mummies are still hypnotized, we only have 20 seconds until they are un-hypnotized." said Ophelia. "Okay, Let's go, guys." said Yvette.

Yvette quickly opens the basement door, she and her team gets in the basement. After 20 seconds, the mummies rested in their sarcophagi again.