11

Ringing woke me up the next morning. My phone sat on my bed, ringing away and ruining my sleep. With a groan I reached out and grabbed the vibrating cellular device.

Not checking who it was I answered. My voice still thick with sleep as I spoke. "Hello..." I yawned as I sat up in my bed. The sheets pooling around my waist as I hunched forward.

"Let me the fuck in!" A gruff voice barked loudly from my phone. Groaning I started pulling my self out of my bed. I stumbled slightly, still half asleep.

"Katsuki...? The fuck are you doing?" I grumbled as I opened my bedroom door.

"The fucking old hag wouldn't leave me alone so I fucking left." He growled as I walked down into the kitchen. A piece of paper sat on the kitchen counter. I glanced at it as I walked past but left it for the time being. "Now hurry the fuck up and let me in!"

Sighing I hung up on him as I opened the apartment door. My tired eyes glared halfheartedly at the irritated blond. His eyes looked me over as he snorted. "Nice cloths."

Tiredly I looked down. I had on a white, very loose and thin tank top over just a pair of nice black panties. My eyes looked back up to his before I simply turned around and walked back into the apartment.

I was too tired to care.

"Close the door behind you." I waved slightly as I yawned loudly. My feet padded softly into the kitchen as I finally checked out that piece of paper.

Toshinori's hand writing was neatly scribbled across the page. I'll be out till late tonight, stay out of trouble. Love, Toshi. The note read, explaining why the apartment was so quiet.

Trudging over to the simple Keurig machine on the kitchen counter I turned it on as I prepared my self a mug. Picking out some hazel nut coffee I placed the little cup in the machine before waiting.

"Are you going to get dressed?" Katsuki asked as he leaned against the kitchen island back behind me. His arms folded on the smooth surface.

Sighing I could feel his eye raking up along my backside. "I honestly don't care right now and you saw more with the bikini I wore on the class trip." I could feel those burning eyes trail over my skin. Ignoring him I continued making my coffee, too tired to function right now.

"You not sleep well or something?"

"Eh, some kid used their quirk on me last night on my walk home. Felt like I was drunk and high at the same time so I was up way late till it wore off. Sadly I still have the typically after affects one would have if they were out drinking." Rubbing the back of my neck, I leaned my head back as I looked up at the ceiling. "I can hardly remember anything after I got home. I can remember feeling really hot and stripping but that's about it."

"Damn, you should of just let me walk you home." Katsuki scoffed, his eyes still glued to me.

"Yeah no, god knows what would of happened if you were here." Once my coffee was made I grabbed my mug and started heading towards my room. "Come on, Toshi isn't home right now but I would rather him not walk in to having one of his students here."

A simple grunt came from the male as I walked past him. My cup of dark coffee steaming in my hands as I took a sip.

Those eyes staid on my back side as I lead him up to my room. I could feel his eyes lingering along my ass and legs. However at that moment of time I honestly couldn't care.

Once in my room I placed my coffee on my desk before heading to my closet. Katsuki plopped down on the love seat I had with my large tv and gaming set up.