9

A small shake of my shoulder woke me up. I was laying on my side, sleeping in the infirmary still. Groggily I sat up and looked over to see Katsuki standing there. His crimson hues looked down at me as he smirked slightly. "Morning sleepy head. It's finally the final round."

A yawn tore from my chest as I stretched my arms over my head. Looking around I saw the empty room, not even Recovery Girl was in here currently.

"Thanks for coming to get me." Swinging my legs over the side of the bed I slowly stood up. I was still a little light headed from blood loss but other than that I was fine now.

Katsuki held my shoulder to help keep me steady. His smirk fell into a worried frown as he kept me from falling over. My hand clutched his muscular arm to help steady my self as a wave of dizziness washed over me. My free hand held my head as I closed my eyes.

Katsuki didn't move an inch, staying still till the world stopped spinning for me. "You sure your okay to be up?" He asked, his voice showing his concern. Nodding slightly I leaned into the blond slightly with out realizing it.

"Y-yeah. She had to use a lot of my stamina to heal me up so I'm still a bit woozy from it all. Even after that long nap." A soft chuckle escaped my lips as I reopened my eyes. The world was still once again but I didn't let go of the blond male who was my support.

I do have to admit I did take this opportunity to sneak in a hug. Letting go of his arm I moved my hand to clutch his shirt instead. Sneakily I leaned into him more till my side was pressed against him. He still held onto me around my shoulders.

Snaking my arm around his waist I rested my head on his shoulder. I could feel his warmth through his cloths. Whether that was his natural body heat or from the fact he was now blushing once he realized I was giving him a side hug I wouldn't know.

Turning my head up I smiled at the blushing male. "Thank you again Katsuki." I spoke softly, almost whispering in his ear. His face exploded into a bright red color as I squeezed him slightly.

A loud, harmless growl came from the male as he looked down at me. Unbeknownst to me because of my position and my new set of cloths, a lovely view awaited the flustered blond.

Glancing down my self I finally noticed how from our side ways hug, the side of my breast was pushed against the side of his chest. Usually this wouldn't be a problem but with this new bra that Recovery Girl gave me, my normally well hidden breasts were very obvious. They were pressed together, creating a very noticeable line of cleavage from the low cut tank top.

A smirk pulled onto my lips as I looked back up at the male. His fiery ruby eyes were glued to the view before him.

"You know my eyes are up here." I whispered softly again and lightly blew on his red ear. I could feel his muscles tense under my hold as I giggled.

"Fuck off and put a fucking jacket on. Little fucking asshole." He grumbled as he left my side to try and find a jacket for me. Eventually he found one. It was a thin, simple black jacket that he made me put on. He even zipped it up almost all the way, making me laugh.

A smile staid on my face as I lightly pulled his hot hands away from the zipper. "Sorry, sorry. It's just fun to mess with you."

He huffed and roughly messed my hair up. "Damn shitty girl. Go up to the stands already! I have to go prepare."

"Okay, good luck Katsuki." I called out to the frustrated male as he stomped out of the room. His face was still a slight hue of red.

Damn he has the best reactions.

Didn't peg him as one to blatantly stare at cleavage though. But he is a teenage male, he would grow curious of the female body eventually right?

But damn if he isn't cute when he is flustered like that.