10

The door of the Bakugo's stood in front of me. I was kinda nervous actually. It was around noon the day after the sports festival. Everyone was given time to recover from the day before.

So Katsuki and I agreed to hang out today, since I owe him dinner... which isn't a date. I'm hoping it will help him feel better about yesterday.

Though I kinda wish it was a date.

I've never been on one though. I'm curious what type of date I would have with Katsuki... I picture a fun one, one that's very causal. He does seem like the romantic type.

I need to stop procrastinating and just knock on the door. But I am a little worried about his mother dragging me around again. She is kinda intimidating. Maybe it's cause I'm not used to mothers...

I knocked on the wooden door taking a deep breath. See there, I did it. It wasn't that hard.

I could hear yelling from inside, which really didn't surprise me. It went quiet for a moment as I heard someone coming to the door.

It opened revealing Mitsuki. "Hello Mitsuki." I smiled at the older woman. She blinked before grinning. "Hello Hikari. It's nice of you to drop in. What brings you here today?"

"Well, Katsuki and I were going to hang out a bit today. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh of course not." She waved a hand as she let me enter their home. "You can steal him when ever you want. I trust a sweet girl like you to control that dumbass son of mine."

I chuckled as I followed her to their living room. We both sat down on their couches across from each other. I could feel her eyes on me as I looked around their living room. It was awkwardly silent as she kept watch me. A nervous sweat started to bead up on the back of my neck the longer she just sat there watching me. "So you aren't just a student in Katsuki's class are you?" She asked out of the blue, surprising me as she broke the silence.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Shit how did she come to that conclusion!? I mean she was right but what the hell?

"I watched the sports festival. I didn't see you participating but I heard you yelling at him during that last fight. We caught a glimpse of you for a second but you weren't wearing the uniform like everyone else." Mitsuki spoke calmly, her smile still on her face. The nervous sweat beaded up on my forehead as I looked away from her.

I couldn't look her in the eyes...

"So who are you really?"

Oh god I knew this day would come but I didn't expect it so soon. Should I just tell her? I know she is a trustworthy woman but what if she disapproves?

Sighing I sat up straight, working up the nerve before looked her in the eye. She stared back with a steady gaze. "I am a pro hero that is an assistant teacher for class 1-A. Yes I am actually sixteeen but I have been a pro for a couple years now." Her eyes widened as a blush dusted over my face. I really didn't want to ruin the relationship between us with this but I couldn't lie to her. Not over something like this. "I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you before hand. I wasn't sure how you would take it. Especially since I am technically your sons teacher.

"But don't worry!" I waved my hands in front of my face. "There wouldn't be any legal issues! Principal Nezu expected me to befriend the class.... it's to help them have a teacher who seems more approachable than the adults. Especially since I'm only a year older... a-and I graduated from UA, top of my class a few years back so I can help with the students studies..." I rambled as I looked back down to my lap, my cheeks burning. My voice drifting off slowly till I stopped talking all together.